Apple WWDC 2015 Keynote discussion

Can't we just all get along and discuss the keynote rather than argue who copied whom?Newsflash: Apple and Microsoft have been copying from each other since the 1980s.

Agreed. Having similar features doesn't mean they copied. Leave it up to the businesses to decide if it an actual "copy". So let's just discuss the keynote.

ooooo look you can set a new background by holding down on the image and set as watch face, magical, revolutionary all hail the crown /s

When you want to discuss music with "da kidz", who better to put on stage than an old, bald, white guy who talks like your dad when he's trying to be down with "da kidz" ? Is he going to try and do an embarrassing body-popping session in a mo?

Wow, jumpy, jerky stream, Looks like this keynote is for the sheep though, not the developers, Google's seemed to be pretty much all directed at the developers cos it's, well, by the title, a developer conference.

By the way...

'One more thing:

Jimmy's presenting style is awful. Wow. 

Oh Jimmy .... your presentation is so awkward!

I am so sorry. now back on topic :shifty:

I wonder how many people turned it off.

I momentarily thought about but thankfully he's gone. 

GOD NOOO!!!!

Zane Lowe!!!

He's almost as pretentious as Apple, he's about as popular on Radio 1 than the news.

Two words Zane....Sell. Out.

Does Drake think Apple invented the internet?

"as a kid growing up i always wondered if my city or country would have someone become a true music superstar"

HES FROM ######ING CANADA! Not some tiny island in the middle of ###### off nowhere!

• Like 1

Fair play to him though - at least he can make a speech without reading an auto queue. 

I take that back - he is glimpsing at one.. bah.. :) 

Drake is not selling this well at all.

To be fair hes doing WAY better than Jimmy! .. I wanted to throw tomato's Jimmy!

Does Drake think Apple invented the internet?

"as a kid growing up i always wondered if my city or country would have someone become a true music superstar"

HES FROM ######ING CANADA! Not some tiny island in the middle of ###### off nowhere!

Yeah but his dream came true, Justin Bieber was born and spilled forth onto the world, good job Canada!! :p