Whats your Favorite Shoe Brand?

Whats Your Favorite Shoe Brand?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your Favorite Shoe Brand?

Vote your fav shoe brand. Tell us why you like it and whats your fav shoe from that brand. If you choose other, comment that brand name.

Grenson for formal shoe, big fan of the Dylan brogue - have them in tan and black, would like them in brown.

For sports shoes, the Nike Free is my shoe of choice. Have two pairs - Flyknit Free 5.0 for indoor and Free Run 3.0 for outdoor.

For casual sneakers, torn between Adidas and Nike - Love my Lunar Safari Hyperfuse, classic ZX8000 and ZX Flux.

Work: Dr. Scholls no skid types, black.

Any other time, you'll see me wearing (except for winter)  White Nike red logo leather Cortez 

My mom got me to try a pair in 1975 when I was 15.  Been buying that kind ever since.  Light,

comfortable & easy on the feet.nike-classic-cortez-white-red-blue-2.jpg

I don't really keep track of shoe brands. I have a pair of New Balance walking shoes which are pretty good, so I guess, New Balance. 

dressy: prada, carlo pazolini
smart casual: camper, ecco
casual wear: ecco, porsche design by adidas

none of them are cheap brands, and none of them are really sporty looking, more casual / walking hiking, as i believe sportwear should stay in gym, or for doing sports.
this are the brands i consistently like to buy (except for prada - only had 2 pairs in my lifetime, since they are damn expensive, and can look outrages. but the ones i have, i love)

for sports, i like solomon (hiking), reebok crossfit (gym), and nike (yoga)

out of what you offer in the poll, i have to go with adidas, but only because they make porsche designed stuff (which i like, even though i don't like their cars)
i would say puma, but most of their stuff does not feet me well, and does not come in large enough sizes to fit me comfortably. except their designer lines, but for the price, i would rather have an ecco.
might not look as good, but damn comfortable.

Formal? Timberland and Caterpillar.

formal? :rolleyes:   if you work in construction.   not really the stuff you wear with a nice suit (something i would consider formal)

just checked the timberland website and they do have a whole bunch of new casual shoes (i used to love them boot 15 years ago, as they were in fashion in my town at the moment)

still, hardly a "formal" wear :p

I mentioned Allen Edmonds for my formal and biz casual (work shoes)
And Saucony for my running shoes
But totally forgot my favorite...

My John Deere workboots - most comfortable, durable boot on the planet

post-508501-0-53076200-1433732635.jpg

(just grab whichever is closer to the door)

~snip~

My Cat Trax I wear with my casual wear, jeans, trousers, and even work wear, they're comfortable, and rugged, when shined up, they don't look out of place with a suit.

Whoever makes decent shoes that don't look like they should be on some wannabe basketball kid at proper shoe sizes(48-50 depending) at a reasonable price and good quality. 

brand is irrelevant. 

Champion brand shoes from Target. I can usually get them for about 20 bucks and they'll last a year or so. Sorry, but I have more important things to spend my money on. I've never spent over $35 on a pair of sneakers, which is all I pretty much wear. My steel-toed boots were under $45 from Ghetto-Mart. The wife gets New Balance, usually for $50-$60. 

Champion brand shoes from Target. I can usually get them for about 20 bucks and they'll last a year or so. Sorry, but I have more important things to spend my money on. The wife gets New Balance, usually for $50-$60.

Everyone has more important things to spend money on.  Doesnt mean one has to make an either / or type decision.

Casual: Vans / Etnies / Duffs

But as I don't live in the city any more, I tend to wear walking boots. Current pair are Hi-Tec but I still have a jacketed pair of Berghause that get occasional use. I'd really love a proper expensive decent pair but bills and food come first.

I was torn between Nike and DC, though the past couple of pairs of trainers I've bought have been Nike, so that's who I've chosen!