Akers missed field goal

Akers went to kick the 42 yarder, and it hit the cable that Fox has for their sky cam.

Eagles fans can now blame fox for the 49ers game loss. :angry:

I blame Fox not only for that, but for cancelling all its good TV shows.

Us Eagles fans know that we're 12-3 at heart anyways, right? :)

f that. i didnt even realize that. thanks for the link yo!

that is the kick they were saying was short... blaming it on the wind and crap. i kinda felt like something had to of happened to make that kick stop.

what BS. i hate FOX. they do whatever they can to ruin baseball and football, they tried to ruin hockey with the flaming puck, that didnt go over too well. ive been to a few games where the skycam was being used and ive thought about what might happen if it was hit by a pass or a field goal. fox needs to take care of this and some regulations need to be put on the skycam

bah, everyone knows the niners are better. bash me!

seriously, it's nice you felt our pain.. sheesh, we'd be at LEAST 11-4 if it wasn't for our crappy kickers.

btw that joephila.org site is ridiculous. gay bashing? come on.. grow up :pinch:

Edited by Opio

bah, everyone knows the niners are better. bash me!

seriously, it's nice you felt our pain.. sheesh, we'd be at LEAST 11-4 if it wasn't for our crappy kickers.

btw that joephila.org site is ridiculous. gay bashing? come on.. grow up :pinch:

Niners better? lol, nah.

Niners better? lol, nah.

I'll admit perhaps we're not a BETTER team per say, but you can't blame the loss on Fox. Take a look at the game stats. Plus if you check NFL.com you'll clearly see SF is ranked higher overall. We're 10th in defense overall (Philly is 21st.. uh huh) and 5th in overall offense (Philly is 19th). Now what?

Besides, teams and players get unfair calls every game. It's nothing new.

Yeah it's all about the falcons, huh..?:whistle::

ive suffered through a 4-11 season. ive driven to 7 games, a 2 hour drive both ways, to watch them go 1-6 at home so far. and thats only this season

ive been a falcons fan my whole life. we have made the playoffs 4 times since 1990, which is as far back as i remember caring about them. at this point in the year, i normally become pretty disgruntled, and i take it out on everyones team who is fighting for home field. bah, who needs home field when you can have a top 5 draft pick every year!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE:angry::

;))

next year, next year:))

ive suffered through a 4-11 season. ive driven to 7 games, a 2 hour drive both ways, to watch them go 1-6 at home so far. and thats only this season

ive been a falcons fan my whole life. we have made the playoffs 4 times since 1990, which is as far back as i remember caring about them. at this point in the year, i normally become pretty disgruntled, and i take it out on everyones team who is fighting for home field. bah, who needs home field when you can have a top 5 draft pick every year!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE :angry:

;)

next year, next year :)

Yeah I'm just playing with you, man. In fact, I like Vick.

Next year for the Niners too :happy:

Uhh..they beat the beagles. I'd say that makes them better. :whistle:

Fox beat the Eagles, sorry. :)

That makes Fox 1-0 this year, clinching home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Did I mention I dislike Terry Bradshaw?

Yeah I'm just playing with you, man. In fact, I like Vick.

Next year for the Niners too :happy:

yea i know, im just having a little fun. i suppose i dont need to quarrel with the 49ers fans as much anymore, ever since the realignment. i miss having san fran in our division. i hated them so much

Fox beat the Eagles, sorry. :)

That makes Fox 1-0 this year, clinching home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Did I mention I dislike Terry Bradshaw?

Nice way to put it XT. :D

yea i know, im just having a little fun. i suppose i dont need to quarrel with the 49ers fans as much anymore, ever since the realignment. i miss having san fran in our division. i hated them so much

Haha, I hear you.

I really loved to hate the Falcons. Chandler, Anderson, etc. :angry:

You know, after watching this clip a few dozen times, I'm having trouble seeing any cable you speak of. Is this even true? I haven't seen any stories on it. The site that clip is hosted on is some ignorant Philly fansite. I don't believe this. :pinch:

You know, after watching this clip a few dozen times, I'm having trouble seeing any cable you speak of. Is this even true? I haven't seen any stories on it. The site that clip is hosted on is some ignorant Philly fansite. I don't believe this.  :pinch:

if it is true, its at the very beginning of the clip, the quality is bad, but it looks like thats what might have happened