[VS Preview] XP Amp

I read this topic, and started working on something..dont know if someone likes it, but i was bored...

It's far from finished, still have to figure out how to edit the UIFILES for colors etc..

msn.jpg

msn1.jpg

need more colours - i like the green one - it's called clover i think...

this color? (attatched image)

if enough people want a certain color i'll add it in once the original color is completely done.

so post which colors you would like the most. because i'll only do maybe 2 other colors.

noodle is already making the default color and a black one.

post-34-1072481474.png

ok i have a question, from the pic i see that the windows in the taskbar have lights on the corners. are u using that as a way to distinguish which is active and which is not? and will the lights blink instead of flashing the whole thing?? cuz if so that would be so sweet :woot

https://www.neowin.net/forum/uploads/post-34-1072481474.png

ok i have a question, from the pic i see that the windows in the taskbar have lights on the corners. are u using that as a way to distinguish which is active and which is not? and will the lights blink instead of flashing the whole thing?? cuz if so that would be so sweet :woot

i already explained about the taskbars...

hmmm my xp theme is looking great too :)

(and no this is not photoshoped. as you can see the log/on/off buttons are not done. )

ROFL

post-34-1072556283.jpg

Edited by DiEMOS

Sorry but i like noodles better. hey noodle can i get a screen shot of the compact start menu is you have one.

woops forgot to post what i wanted to

OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE YOUR WORK NOODLE. :D :D :D :D :D :rofl: :pinch: :whistle: :woot: :woot: :woot: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sorry but i like noodles better. hey noodle can i get a screen shot of the compact start menu is you have one.

it's not done yet. unless he did it sometime today.

hmmm my xp theme is looking great too :)

(and no this is not photoshoped. as you can see the log/on/off buttons are not done. )

ROFL

Coming along nicely. Get this out before noodle's and I'll use it!