WinLeaf- editor for hidden options in Windows 10

Avast blocked this.

It may not be the case here, but I've been seeing a lot of false positives (Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]) with Avast since their last software update.

Nice little program! I do like the ability to hide the folders that I never use.

Kaspersky Total Security had no problems with it.

Also 0 out of 54 from Virustotal.

Free anti virus software generate lots of false positives on homemade software. NOD32 doesn't complain about Winleaf here.

• Like 2

Yeah, Avast has a problem with WinLeaf, probably because I put new theme into Windows folder (to unlock colored titlebars).

I like that you like it :)

Might want to report it as a false positive then cos Avast is very popular (I'm also running Malwarebytes which didn't have a problem with it) :

https://support.avast.com/Tickets/Submit/&cls04&ptf01&lic04&scr05

More info:

It's being blocked as "DRep", which is defined as:

Hi,
DomainRep is a new feature of Avast, so let me explain a bit. It blocks EXE files downloads if these conditions are *all* met:
1. The file is not prevalent enough, ie. not enough Avast users launched the file yet,
2. The domain is not prevalent enough, ie. not enough Avast users downloaded (any) EXE files from the domain yet,
3. The file is not signed or Avast does not trust the signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pioneer looks handy, can you show screenshots or detail what I can do in the other tabs there, i.e what options for Windows Update have you got?