Posting New Topic error

Still doing it for me using Cyberfox 40.0.2 I get this when hitting submit in jokes and funny stuff:

Capture.thumb.PNG.9ffc80a23687db58e6cfa6

Created two topics without an error.  Is there any more info you can provide?

Trying to post YouTube video in Jokes section. Added title, prefix and link to youtube, and then clicked Submit.  Doing same in Edge ( add in IE to that list too)

Same issue here.  Trying to post something in "Back Page News" ...just a simple quote / hyperlink.  Same error as the OP.

Not sure if this is resolved...but i was just trying to post a plain text topic asking a question in the Software Support and Windows forums.  Not issues earlier in the day.

Are you using [ ] in the subject/title area? I just tried creating a topic and got the same error.. once I removed that then it worked fine (unless it was just timing).

Yeah, I got stuck with this last night, and again this morning so not bothering to post my question here... will find another forum for my question.
Shame... the forum has had a lot of downtime recently...

I get this error when browsing through new content after 3 or 4 pages and I have to go back to the start in order to continue. It is getting on my nerve :( Anybody having this issue? The error code is different from the one in this thread.

Sorry, there is a problem

Please wait 3 seconds before attempting another search

Error code: 1C205/3

• 2 weeks later...

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

I notice I get this error when there are specific text in the subject.  For example....

I tried posting the topic "Gun control groups accused of ‘swatting’ open-carry permit holders, putting lives at risk" and got that error.  I had to remove the "-" and " ' " from the topic in order to post.

Does not Work
Gun control groups accused of ‘swatting’ open-carry permit holders, putting lives at risk

Does work
Gun control groups accused of swatting open carry permit holders, putting lives at risk

• 2 months later...

Getting the same error, and the title of the tab says "Sorry, you do not have permission for that!":

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Got the error the first time in the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, and IE11.

• 1 month later...