As per screenshot below, my avatar is not shown right away when posting a comment to a news article on the main site. On page reload, it does display properly though. I would have thought, since the image is already there -- next to the editor box -- can't you just grab it to save having to pull it for every comment (if that's the concern)?

UQu0mBp.jpg 

• 3 weeks later...

Not a peep and not fixed yet either. Not a major bug, but not a pleasant experience either.

There are lots of little bugs that have popped up after the forum upgrade. The Devs are working to take care of them one by one. I realize that it is annoying but we are working to make all of our user experiences a good one. Thanks for letting us know.

There are lots of little bugs that have popped up after the forum upgrade. The Devs are working to take care of them one by one. I realize that it is annoying but we are working to make all of our user experiences a good one. Thanks for letting us know.

Though it's obvious, it's nice to be reminded of that. That's why I haven't bothered making threads, don't want to be a nag.

But while I'm here :p ... I will cheekily add that trying to create / edit posts with windows phone 8.1 is a truly horrific experience. Start trying to c&p, or move the cursor to a new location and you are in for a whole world of pain.

• Like 1

Thank you. Unfortunately, without knowing the list of bugs being worked on, it's a bit of a tussle: do you stay quiet and hope they already know or do you create a thread only to find out that they are aware and it's on the list? Personally, I see no harm in creating a thread, even if for the sake of a confirmation.

• Like 1

Though it's obvious, it's nice to be reminded of that. That's why I haven't bothered making threads, don't want to be a nag.

But while I'm here :p ... I will cheekily add that trying to create / edit posts with windows phone 8.1 is a truly horrific experience. Start trying to c&p, or move the cursor to a new location and you are in for a whole world of pain.

making replys on android phone is just horrible too.   really really bad.  formatting just does not seem to work as expected.  
also, for some reason the response time is terrible too, text appears slowly, much later then i actually typed it.

moving the cursor as an exercise in patience, that i failed repeatedly.
:angry:

i have no idea why, or how can it possibly be so ####### bad. :(

Thank you. Unfortunately, without knowing the list of bugs being worked on, it's a bit of a tussle: do you stay quiet and hope they already know or do you create a thread only to find out that they are aware and it's on the list? Personally, I see no harm in creating a thread, even if for the sake of a confirmation.

I understand. I, unfortunately do not have a hand in fixing them, nor do I know the full list, as new ones seem to crop up each day. When some get fixed, other new ones get reported. It seems like we are playing a game of "whack-a-mole". All that I can offer to you is that we are not sitting on our hands, but are working to correct the bugs as we find them. And, we appreciate you guys telling us. It is a tremendous help! :)

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...