Post Count & Liked Posts

Ever since Neowin was updated, I am noticing some strange behaviors lately in regards to my post count, and liked posts. Just yesterday I had almost 6000 posts, today it shows about 650 posts. Additionally, every time I hit 300 liked posts, the number will reset back to 250. This behavior happened last week also. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it a known bug currently?

hmm got pics? I was at 170,000.0d now I have 17 :shifty:

But yeah, now that you mention it, I think I was around @ 18 :huh:  i'mma start making milestones at every 1k  for record keeping!

Edited by Draconian Guppy

Not encountered the issue myself, but it sounds believable because the forum upgrade has been sorta buggy. 

Lime you remember I posted somewhere I was celebrating how many posts I had?

Sorry, I can't find the correct topic. The only thing I did could was this:

that was in 2012, not quite valid :/ but damn how did you find  that! Don't give up!

If there was a way to skim through my last 500 posts without images loading, i'd find it in a second!

The migration task which re-counts content ran this afternoon, there's a good chance that will have dropped post counts, as deleted posts, and news comments, almost certainly weren't included.

Can't find it in the Milestones & Achievement section. Perhaps someone with better search skills can.

yeah I think it was in our thread, I mean, the random thread :shifty: 

The migration task which re-counts content ran this afternoon, there's a good chance that will have dropped post counts, as deleted posts, and news comments, almost certainly weren't included.

ha! so I'm not crazy!

Interesting. But to go from over 5500 posts, down to 650 is crazy. Additionally, I've now posted numerous times since I started this topic, and the post count still says 653.:rofl:

Interesting. But to go from over 5500 posts, down to 650 is crazy. Additionally, I've now posted numerous times since I started this topic, and the post count still says 653.:rofl:

Maybe it's broken in some way then, I'll put it on our bug list to investigate. It won't be top priority though, we want to get everything working before things like post-count, which can be corrected after the fact.