RevLimit Girls

Question

yeah the background is good. You can make the table centered horizontally and vertically. If you wrap the table in a another table with one cell, you give the table height and width of 100% and make that cell have a valign=middle and align=center. It should always be centered

Stalker Thing? Sure been stalking.. err friends for over 13 years since we were kids mind you! She wanted to be on a site and I gladly took her up.. What is so wrong with that? Now be quiet and go put on some handcuffs.. i'd rather you not reply in any more of my threads. Thank you.

Stalker Thing? Sure been stalking.. err friends for over 13 years since we were kids mind you! She wanted to be on a site and I gladly took her up.. What is so wrong with that? Now be quiet and go put on some handcuffs.. i'd rather you not reply in any more of my threads. Thank you.

Yes and I am sure she approves of having her pics plastered across the internet too. I'll just go dig up each and every thread where you have mentioned her. Please be patient though as this could take me a few hours. :whistle:

All that is missing now is the mismstched letters pasted in from magazines!

I don't believe I asked people on how "hot" she was but for assitance and suggestions on the site it's self.. Thanks.

it wasn't meant to be mean...just my opinion...

look@this:

<table width="100%" height="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
 ?<tr>
 ? ?<td align="center" valign="middle">
 ? ? ?<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
 ? ? ? ?<tr>
 ? ? ? ? ?<td>the splash picture comes in here</td>
 ? ? ? ?</tr>
 ? ? ?</table>
 ? ?</td>
 ?</tr>
</table>

oh, and don't forget:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

no url in the doctype definition or it won't be vertically centered...

that a:huh:ed your question??? :huh:

I think the beige background needs to be a darker color to bring the main picture more to the front of one's attention. See how the picture is light, then the border is darker, then the background is light again. Try instead a color that goes a bit darker then the border and I bet it would look nice. BTW what are revLimit girls?

WebOrbiter,

RevLimit Girls are just a subsidiary of RevLimit which is dedicated to engine related things.. like sport bikes, etc.

I also put fourth your comment about the color and you can check it now.. how is it? :)

mariusu,

It's cool I did but now it's center like I want but still not i think.. horizontally? :(

Thanks all,

Keldyn.. Every mindless comment you throw at me proves my thoughts of how intelligent you are.

All I'm seeing is an artifacted jpeg with a badly cut out girl stuck in front of a photo you took then that's been put in a webpage which either a) doesn't work proerly in Firebird or b) is weirdly placed. It's centred vertically but it's stuck to the left hand side of my screen.

And that's it, that's all I'm seeing. A single jpeg in the middle of grey. That's it, that's not a webpage. It's exactly what it says on the tin; "jpeg-on-grey-background".

I use Firebird too and if you look above you'll see I asked why with the code he gave me does it stick to the left hand side..

It's a splash page (coming soon).. think you can do better i'll give you the resource file and let's see how "perfect' mr. dazzla can do it? :rolleyes:

WebOrbiter,

RevLimit Girls are just a subsidiary of RevLimit which is dedicated to engine related things.. like sport bikes, etc.

I also put fourth your comment about the color and you can check it now.. how is it? :)

mariusu,

It's cool I did but now it's center like I want but still not i think.. horizontally? :(

Thanks all,

Keldyn.. Every mindless comment you throw at me proves my thoughts of how intelligent you are.

Dude give it up, she doesnt want you...And making an obcession site or shrine about her is definently not gonna get her

I use Firebird too and if you look above you'll see I asked why with the code he gave me does it stick to the left hand side..

It's a splash page (coming soon).. think you can do better i'll give you the resource file and let's see how "perfect' mr. dazzla can do it? :rolleyes:

You asked us to view your webpage, that thing isn't a webpage, it could easily be reproduced by just attaching that picture of yet another girl you stalk to the forum. Same effect, it's just an image, it isn't a website at all. No need to cry like a child.

I don't beliece I'm cryinf and "supernova".. An obsession site about her? No sir you are misinformed, whilst she is the only one on the coming soon page there are going to be ten girls modeling in RevLimit chick shirts and thongs. You'll see..

I don't beliece I'm cryinf and "supernova".. An obsession site about her? No sir you are misinformed, whilst she is the only one on the coming soon page there are going to be ten girls modeling in RevLimit chick shirts and thongs. You'll see..

oh so it's not just her, it's her plus your past; also maybe still your present stalkees?

Anyway back on topic...center the damn table and lose the lake picture, looks stupid with a chic croching(sp?) down floating in air or whatever...

Man, supernova is gonna be gutted when you get all your "objects of desire" to pose in revlimit T-Shirts and Thongs ( :o )

Anyway, I think you should have waited a little and at least got a little structure up on the site because at the moment to be frank it's nothing. Just a single image file.

this is in some way turning a little sick :ninja: , if not scary

EDIT/

PS. :laugh: don't bother to look there. --> Here's an interactive sneak preview I prepared for you

so interactive as the site :woot:

post-31-1072726243.jpg

Edited by RauL

I went to the 'Website' and all i see is a picture of a girl super-imposed over a shoreline. I use IE and the picture is on the left side of the screen. Not sure what is the purpose of the link. I was not impressed with it.