RevLimit Girls

Question

She has the shiniest head I've ever seen, huge too. Be warned, this can spark erratic GAYNESS WITHIN RPM! FFS RPM leave her alone and please, as advice from me, anything you feel like posting which has SOMETHING to do with a girl, DON'T post it, you'll get pricks like me flaming. :)

She has the shiniest head I've ever seen, huge too. Be warned, this can spark erratic GAYNESS WITHIN RPM! FFS RPM leave her alone and please, as advice from me, anything you feel like posting which has SOMETHING to do with a girl, DON'T post it, you'll get pricks like me flaming. :)

i'll second that :rolleyes:

you'll get pricks like me flaming. :)

And me!

RPM, this is getting sick. And it is also getting very stupid. I think you should knock it off and get over it you sad, sex crazed pile of ****.

Get over it and stop posting this bull****, take it to some crappy teen forum where they huggle up over stupid little ****s like you who huggle up over minging cows like her.

Drop it fool. :sleep: :x

This is my first design for a website that is remotely decent in anyway..

RevLimit Girls

My question to you is the background color a good choice and/or is there a way to make the table be dead center on the page?

Thanks! :)

I know this is none of my business but how could you expose you're life to everyone like that on the internet?

There is a reason we call these things "personal matters".

Also man, if she is the girl you're crazy for... you have no taste...

Finally, if the girls on you're site are willing to pose in thongs, they're probably not worth your effort in the first place...

I know this is none of my business but how could you expose you're life to everyone like that on the internet?

There is a reason we call these things "personal matters".

Also man, if she is the girl you're crazy for... you have no taste...

Finally, if the girls on you're site are willing to pose in thongs, they're probably not worth your effort in the first place...

where were the girls in thongs?

did i miss something?

:blink:

Because your page does absolutely nothing accept display and "Under contruction" message I think this is a much simpler way of doing what you want:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
 ?<HEAD>
 ? ?<TITLE>RevLimit Girls</TITLE>
 ? ?<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
 ?</HEAD>
 ?<BODY STYLE="background: url(index.jpg) #7D7A72 center center no-repeat;">
 ?</BODY>
</HTML>

You could obviously move the style section into a stylesheet and place it elsewhere (in the header or in another file).

If you really want to use a table:

<html>
 ?<head>
 ? ?<title>revLimit Girls</title>
 ?</head>
 ?<body bgcolor="#7d7a72">
 ? ?<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0">
 ? ? ?<tr>
 ? ? ? ?<td align="center" valign="middle">
 ? ? ?</tr>
 ? ?</table>
 ?</body>
</html>

excuse the lack of 'expected' tags, I'm pretty sure you get the idea though.

The reason it was displaying against the left is because of your nested tables.

The first one was the width of the page and it's first cell was centering it's content.

Then you added another table, it was 100% so it filled the cell it was in however it's first cell (the one holding the image) wasn't set to center anything. The inner TD canceled out the alignment properties of the one containing it's table, and because it was 100% it is like the entire outer table did nothing.

EDIT: Moved the code example to the write place in the post.

EDIT2: I moved my rant about discussing the artistic quality to it's own post - it makes more sense that way.

Edited by the evn show

where were the girls in thongs?

did i miss something?

:blink:

He *claims* that he will have plenty of girls posing in thongs...

Since I don't want RPM getting in trouble, taking photos from Playboy and posting them on you're site, claiming they are your creations contemplates copyright infringement.

Hmm, while I dont think anyone on this board has the right to tell RPM if he has taste or not, as that's a complete matter of personal preference, and none of anyone's business...I do feel the site is lacking any kind of pizzazz. I go there and im thoroughly bored with the splash screen, there's nothing interactive. The shoreline picture is small, low quality/compressed and a horrible shot to begin with, and as everyone said the girl is just super imposed onto it, which isn't appealing at all.

I'm pretty sure you get the idea though.

I'm sure he doesn't. He's RPM only girls and 4 wheeled bikes do for him, he reminds me of my 3yr old cousin, with stabalizers on his bike.

Hmm, while I dont think anyone on this board has the right to tell RPM if he has taste or not, as that's a complete matter of personal preference, and none of anyone's business...I do feel the site is lacking any kind of pizzazz. I go there and im thoroughly bored with the splash screen, there's nothing interactive. The shoreline picture is small, low quality/compressed and a horrible shot to begin with, and as everyone said the girl is just super imposed onto it, which isn't appealing at all.

My bad, sorry RPM...

He *claims* that he will have plenty of girls posing in thongs...

Since I don't want RPM getting in trouble, taking photos from Playboy and posting them on you're site, claiming they are your creations contemplates copyright infringement.

sick b*st*rd, i'll bet his 12yr old girlfriends will be the ones posing.

Also, I agree with the people who said the splash page is rather crumby.

Here's what I see:

- You've got a random "not stereotypically attrative" girl cut out. Not great, but not terribly bad either.

- Now you have a picture of a sunset over a lake. Kinda cool, but not exactly the thing your "average" guy is looking for when he goes to a site about girls and engines.

- Then we have the gian white transparent box. Well, I guess you need the text to stand out - it kinda works but the cheese-factor is really high.

- Add some more text. Okay, fine - you need to say stuff, but it looks just tossed on to the picture.

- Then along comes our favorite junior-miss-america runner-up and she kneels down on the lake - sort of like Jesus.

- Then she casts a drop shadow onto nothing (or is that an outter glow?) so it looks like she's radiating dark rays of badness (or maybe stink lines?) The part that's really strange is that the sun is clearly behind her - thats just strange.

- So our evil Jesus beauty-queen try-out is radiating her stink lines when suddenly

*BAM!* You kicked it up a notch: her transparency that is.

I guess that's because she's dead and haunting your website

(the way she turns up around here it's like she's haunting neowin too!)

So you've got the sinister ghost of jesus' stinky adolescent sister (as far as I can see) ignoring a sunset as the splash page for your fast-engines and hot girls website. I don't like it but it's your website, you can do whatever the hell you want with it. I must not be in your target audience.

Keep on truckin'.

Also - the way you cut out that background between her arm and her crotch is a little wierd. Yes, I realize that it's 'technically' correct - but a perfectly round hole in her crotch like that makes me wonder what was in your sub-concious at the time.

Keep on truckin' - but not near my house.

Oh.. Damn :(

No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated at Neowin. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly. If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

Now please shut your mouths and refrain from posting in my thread before I report you!

I know... "Wow!" he's going too.. "report" me and I will, and leave it up to the mods to do what they choose but this is meant to be discussions about the site and the site alone, not trying to compare my dick.. (have no idea why he was thinking of that.. bit scary there)

:angry:

You know some of you may flame me but that's cool keep it up.. I like flames, they don't bother me one bit! thanks :yes: :)

Your welcome, and thank's for the consent. :)

Oh.. Damn :(

Now please shut your mouths and refrain from posting in my thread before I report you!

I know... "Wow!" he's going too.. "report" me and I will, and leave it up to the mods to do what they choose but this is meant to be discussions about the site and the site alone, not trying to compare my dick.. (have no idea why he was thinking of that.. bit scary there)

:angry:

You know some of you may flame me but that's cool keep it up.. I like flames,
According to you, we are allowed to flame you now.
not trying to compare my dick.. (have no idea why he was thinking of that.. bit scary there)

Yeah tell me about it. To think you might have a dick :o

You know some of you may flame me but that's cool keep it up.. I like flames, they don't bother me one bit! thanks :yes: :)

Why are you contradicting yourself? You first say that you don't care about flames... but now you will report them? So it seems that you really DO care then...

Seriously Alex, get a freaking life. Report this post, and you are right, I do not care. This is a forum where people talk and voice their opinions. Now, yes we are "flaming" you, and now that you have granted us "permission" to do so, what are the mods going to go about it? You openly told us to rip on you...thanks I guess.

And another person brought up a good point...you're how old now? And you'll have teenage, if that, girls posing in thongs for all to see? Real intelligent I must say...

Guys, you should leave him alone. We've already done a lot of damage, some people are better left alone... I don't want to see this thread aggrivate into something big and stupid. Let's just keep this conversation mature. I know my behaviour in this thread might convince you otherwise, but I think I made a mistake.

Its better to leave him alone.