10565 And Steam Error 53

Just moved to 10565, and noticed a problem that has occurred with Steam, and wondering if anyone could give me a help to overcoming it.

Trying to run Left For Dead 2 which I have just downloaded, the game loads the Valve head guy, then minimizes to "finishing installation" this climbs to 100% then fails with Error 53.

.I am running Steam with elevated privileges 

.It's a fresh install of Steam due to old external with library on dying ( boo )

.I've run malware/Virus scans and come up clear, and given exceptions within Defender, and disabled CCleaner and MalwareAntiBytes.

.Rebooted a few dozen times.

I am lost, either it's a problem Steam has with this build, or something I am missing? (also a 728kb screenshot is not 2mb which the upload is complaining I am trying to upload over it's precious limit!)screenshot

Edited by Kierax2016

Yup followed steps and same issue.  Interestingly I can run TF2 no problems, it's only Left For Dead 2 having issues.  

In addition I have not changed my software configuration since the RTM build.  Yet this error occurred.  I've ensured firewall and Defender are giving permissions for the folder.  Totally stumped and I have gone over those guides before!

.Installed Direct X, C++ X86 and X64 

.Turned off Defender, given all permissions to access Firewall to both Steam, and Left For Dead 2.

.Permitted Steam client to launch with Admin privileges.

I still get error 53. 

Finally fixed this.

Turns out I had it installed (my library) on my usb 2.0 Seagate 1TB.  Based on a whim I deleted this library (only two games installed anyways) and re-downloaded all of it to my usb 3.0 Samsung 1TB.  

For some unknown reason it now works just fine.