Lhard Filter

Let's keep the topics on topic, then. Filtering a word isn't the answer. Those that say it should stay on topic...myself included.

Don't filter. :no:

Edited by BOOGSoftball

well that word seems filtered...now i wonder what it was..

better yet...make the filter change lhard to another word like pineapple or something

:cry: well it was funny while it lasted

- Lahrd

Yeah I would really like to know what it is. The first time I saw it was when that guy who had it out for radish posted a photo of him self or friend or something and some one Put a arrow and then LAHRD on it.

I just got the best PM.

After a turn of events and now that I have knowledge of LAHRD (I bow down) I move that this NOT be filtered.

And I also move to have anyone whom requests this be filtered, instead be filtered themselves.

Edited by kxgard3

I just got the best PM.

After a turn of events and now that I have knowledge of LAHRD (I bow down) I move that this NOT be filtered.

And I also move to have anyone whom requests this be filtered, instead be filtered themselves.

Maybe I could get the PM then?, because right now, to me its just a word spammers use to screw topics up.

The word doesn't make sense, why use "lhard" when you can use the word it replaces.

Maybe I could get the PM then?, because right now, to me its just a word spammers use to screw topics up.

The word doesn't make sense, why use "lhard" when you can use the word it replaces.

Ok. I changed my mind after I got the PM.

Don't filter it, its just annoying when people over use it.

The main reason I was ****ed off was because I was reading an interesting topic and it ended up getting closed becuase people spammed way off topic with the word lhard.

I do apologize but I can not forward you the message because it was a "Private Message" or else I would.

But oh the secrets it holds........................... :whistle:

edit/

Ok. I changed my mind after I got the PM.

Don't filter it, its just annoying when people over use it.

The main reason I was ****ed off was because I was reading an interesting topic and it ended up getting closed becuase people spammed way off topic with the word lhard.

:rofl: Oh this is out of hand.

The first time I saw it was when that guy who had it out for radish posted a photo of him self or friend or something and some one Put a arrow and then LAHRD on it.

You sure about that? :blink:, I can't remember it :huh:

Radish?