My Windows 10 Mobile experience is an F-

Does any of your Nokia/HERE apps work?

None of mine do after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile.

did you update all your apps after upgrading. it's a pain in the ass but something that needs to be done.

did you update all your apps after upgrading. it's a pain in the ass but something that needs to be done.

Yup. All the Nokia/HERE apps can't even be found in the Store.

Yup. All the Nokia/HERE apps can't even be found in the Store.

I think that the Nokia/HERE stuff is a vendor specific app, but having updated to windows 10 and restored to factory defaults it's possible that the phone's store doesn't know what sort of phone it is. unfortunately that's the sort of thing that will have to come with a new windows 10 firmware specific to that phone.

Anyway, I do not recommend that anyone else try this.

Starting from restoring to Windows Phone 8 and upgrading all the way to Windows 10 Mobile took about 5 hours.

Yeah, I've done it at least 10 times over the course of this "beta." I still recommend you set up your apps fresh instead of restoring from backup.

Not sure that the 920 is the best device to use Win10 on. In fact, I'm leaving my 920 on Win8.1.

While I have not tested any of the Win10 mobile builds, I wouldn't use them on anything other than a 1520 or newer.

I'm using them on my 635 and the later builds are great.

Does any of your Nokia/HERE apps work?

None of mine do after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile.

Yes everything is working fine for me.  I use the phone to access my work email and calendar as well.

Make sure you have your date/time setup correctly.  Also, check your language and region as well.

After hearing that the latest build of Windows 10 Mobile, build 10581, is supposedly stable enough to be an everyday use, I gave it a go on my Lumia.

Anyway, I am ready to give my experience an F-

Calendar crashed on opening.

Data Sense crashed on opening.

Maps crashed on opening.

Microsoft Edge crashed on opening.

...loading

...loading

...loading

I just installed it on my Lumia 520 to see if it was better than 8.1.

The only thing I can say is I like how the settings is better organized, but it took forever to get it to install right and I just now have been able to start using it. I'll keep you posted if I have similar issues.

What Lumia do you have?