Mini Spy Padding adjustment?

I posted this in my other topic about the mini spy not updating properly but I figured I better put this in its own topic so it does not get missed

I was wondering if the padding on the mini spy could be adjusted. I have to maximize my browser window in order for it to show the username of the poster in the mini spy. I do not see any practical reason for this, there appears to be plenty of white space for the username to show when I'm at my preferred window size and there was no issue on the previous theme.

here are a couple screenshots showing what I mean:

Here is my browser maximized showing everything in the mini spy:
max.thumb.PNG.8a29dc2f030f9042af5ab830ef

and here is my browser in windowed mode. as you can see the usernames don't show in the spy:
windowed.thumb.PNG.881908d84b101a373a478

as you can see there is still plenty of space for the username so I'm not sure why it does not show.

to put things in more perspective here is the full screen to show I do not even have the window that small compared to fully maximized:
full.thumb.PNG.ec9128a55ad480316460c217e

any chance of this being altered so the usernames will show on the Mini Spy at smaller window sizes?

edit: even when viewing in topics where the mini spy stretches across the screen it requires my window to be maximized in order to see usernames
stretch.thumb.PNG.57f9b372a6e49c8965e203

It's part of responsive layout... 

If you can't see usernames, then hover the topic link and the popup info window will show up and it will show you the first and last post with usernames.

I know it's due to the new responsive layout but the margins for the changeover seem odd, that's what i'm trying to say

I know it's due to the new responsive layout but the margins for the changeover seem odd, that's what i'm trying to say

I know what you meant ... That's why it's part of responsive layout.

Same way to other sites I have seen..

• 4 weeks later...