We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November

7 hours ago, BinaryData said:

Did the upgrade happen, because the Enter button still double spaces.

It updated since you posted. All good now! 

13 hours ago, John. said:

It updated since you posted. All good now! 

Awesome. I've noticed a few changes since then. Like playing my flash games or watching Netflix. Neowin tells me when things have had new topics posted, etc.. 

Anyone else have issues with PLEX/AP/Netflix crashing to refusing to unpause after a Neowin Forums post has been updated?

1 hour ago, bluesman86 said:

Sometimes it quotes everything double.

Oh that! I believe that apparently only occurs if you use the multiquote feature. Quoting two or more people using the standard version seems to work, and can be used as a temporary solution until the devs get round to fixing the multiquote bug.

12 minutes ago, LimeMaster said:

Oh that! I believe that apparently only occurs if you use the multiquote feature. Quoting two or more people using the standard version seems to work, and can be used as a temporary solution until the devs get round to fixing the multiquote bug.

Unless they've fixed it, nah, i had this issue with quoting single people with only the normal quote button.

15 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

Unless they've fixed it, nah, i had this issue with quoting single people with only the normal quote button.

Working fine at the moment. In fact, I've never encountered the issue myself the past few days. I've only really seen the issue happening with other people.

1 hour ago, MikeChipshop said:

It seems to be thread specific.

8 minutes ago, SiCKX said:

My apologies if it's a simple setting I overlooked, but how do I get rid of this?

WxAJUDH.png

3 minutes ago, Boo Berry said:

Select Always Block Notification.

If you accidentally enabled it then do the steps:

In about:config,

turn dom.webnotifications.enabled to false

• Like 2