Win 10 Slow Login : SOLVED !

I've not been able to reproduce this behavior using a Surface Book running 10586.14 (1511). This computer is set up to use the camera login, and I tested both logging out after enabling Autohide, as well as rebooting after enabling Autohide.

Do you see this delay if you're on a local account profile?

This is ONLY for the Win 10 desktop last version !!!

Sorry, I'm now confused. When you say last, do you mean the last released version, or the *previously* released version? It might help eliminate all ambiguity if you give the specific version number (Run, "winver").

Edit. Mine's on my Microsoft account, so it's online.

I cannot reproduce this problem. 

Yeah, I can't either. I think it's a very certain specific setup that it's affecting. 

As far as reporting and resolving a bug goes, this is the most confused thread ever.  Information being posted in drip feed without any clarity.

Seriously. I hate people who don't provide any sort of background/details, and just post a sentence. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I can't either. I think it's a very certain specific setup that it's affecting. 

Seriously. I hate people who don't provide any sort of background/details, and just post a sentence. 

I'm willing to bet its a video driver issue.

Have a look in google about "win 10 slow login" and you'll get it....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3ujqib/psa_abnormally_slow_login_notably_after_1511/

Do I need to upload a video to prove it to you?

Not reproduced on XPS 1530 with 8600M GT, same account, same build.

Reproduced successfully on Dell Dimension 9200 using an Nvidia 8300 GS video card.

The Surface Book does have the dGPU but I think it's on the Intel chip when logging in.

I think we've established that it's real and hits specific pieces of hardware, but I'm the only one posting specs?

Not reproducible on custom built desktop w/ i5 4670 (Haswell), Nvidia GTX770 or Surface Pro 2 - Intel i5 4200U (Haswell), Intel iGPU. Both on the same Microsoft account and fast ring. 

Looks like it's consistently reproducible on my Lenovo A63 at home. Athlon X3 435, GTX 560 Ti. The Dell Dimension machine doesn't show this behavior every single time. Probably worth submitting it via the Feedback app if you haven't done so.