Merry Christmas from all of us at Neowin, now come join the Darkside ...

Free-Christmas-Pictures.thumb.jpg.50d94a

From all of us at Neowin, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever else doesn't offend you :p 

Today we have also enabled 'Darkside' on the forums for everyone that can login, it's still a little bit of a work-in-progress affair, but it is virtually complete, so enjoy!

You can complain to @Mur for bugs :p but no, join me in thanking him for his quick turnaround to adding back Darkside to the forums, he has done a stellar job!

You can select the theme by going to the top right of the page and clicking on your member avatar for the menu dropdown.

Stay safe and enjoy the day, we all wish you the very best for 2016! 

I am glad it's back... 

FYI: I noticed the pagination bar at the bottom is odd.... it is not match to the top pagination bar at the top. The top one looks good.

I mean the pagination in PM which the bottom bar is odd.  Have a look at it.   

Thank you.

Edited by TAZMINATOR

5 hours ago, BinaryData said:

I love the theme, but there are some tweaks that need to be done!

Merry Christmas Neowinians!

@Steven P.I still plan on releasing some skins, I just need to find some time! :)

Can you PM me with whatever tweaks or issues you notice? Would love to get them squashed as quickly as possible so I can divert my attention to the next project in store.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kyle said:

I like DarkSide a lot. :) 

I'm applying some fixes to it today so hopefully most of the kinks will be out of the design by the end of the day! ^_^