Atheist Civil War: Angry Feminists Get Richard Dawkins Disinvited from Skeptics' Conference

40 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

But I also don't drink whiskey... :/

I think I'll have to go to Ireland instead, Irish Cream is good :p 

Baileys is Whisky (Whiskey) ;)

1 hour ago, HawkMan said:

Didn't he die in a car accident ?

Only if he's posting from the grave...  

He was away for a time because he father was dying of cancer, but he's just fine.

5 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

But sadly, a girly drink. (I love the stuff, but I'm not gonna drink it anywhere but in my own home!)

Orange flavoured Baileys tastes like Terrys Chocolate Orange <3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MikeChipshop said:

I'm glad none of us are to manly to admit to liking Baileys, even if we do it in the privacy of our own homes :p

You are triggering me with your manly ideas behind what it means to be free to drink what I want in public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloatingFatMan said:

But sadly, a girly drink. (I love the stuff, but I'm not gonna drink it anywhere but in my own home!)

Here people mostly drink it with coffee.  I know in other places they drink Baileys on ice but that would probably be too sweet.

8 hours ago, HawkMan said:

Didn't he die in a car accident ?

His dad died of cancer, and he was back in the UK and didn't make many videos for a while, but thunderf00t himself is healthy and still hammering SJW nonsense.

TO bring things slightly back to the topic at hand...

If people think I was bullshitting before about Unis restricting free speech, this is a timely inquiry into how Unis in the U.K. rank vis-a-vis their protection of free speech

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/feb/02/free-speech-universities-spiked-ban-sombreros

I am not really familiar with Spiked; someone might comment on that. But that is a pretty scary statistic when you consider these are supposed to be the young minds of the future.

Edited by compl3x