[Wordpress] Editing Gravity Forms entries on front page

Question

Hi guys. I need some help with a really frustrating issue I'm having. I'm using Gravity Forms on a website and I created a form that has, among other fields, the standard WP registration fields (via the User Registration add-on for Gravity Forms). Now, I'm really trying to find a way to "make" that submitted form a user's profile, instead of WP's standard profile. I need to do this because mapping GF's fields to custom meta is messy and also the modification on the profile don't "sync" with the original fields in the form. So basically I need to show the user his/hers submitted form and let them edit it if wanted.

So far I tried some plugins, like Gravity Forms Sticky List or Gravity View, but no luck because of one major issue - editing the form means editing ALL the form fields, including the registration fields and that results in (you guessed it) a "user name already exists" error, obviously. Gravity View lets you choose what fields show up on Edit entry page, but whatever I choose there doesn't show up. If I don't add fields and leave it to the default, all the fields are up for editing and I'm back to my problem. I asked them for support on the issue, but got no answer back yet.

So do you happen to know of any other way of editing the GF entries on the front page only by the entry creator? If so, please share, I abused Google a lot these days for nothing :(

Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet