Dual sim andoid suitable for cyanogenmod. Suggestions please.

I recently persuaded The Boss to allow me to install Cyanogenmod on her old Samsung S3 and now she loves it. It runs much faster, smoother and the battery life has significantly improved.

I'm a Windows Phone man myself but would like to experiment and I'm looking for recommendations for a dual sim android phone with a decent screen that can take a stock cyanogenmod rom. Preferably not too expensive!

Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to change the radios via field test settings and if so what is the ##XXX# code for it?

• 2 weeks later...

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL, where you can get LTE frequencies from both sim card slots. CM13 is available for this phone as well

• Like 1

I forgot to mention the ZE551KL has a removable battery unlike the two models listed above

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2016 at 10:21 PM, Vvo said:

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL, where you can get LTE frequencies from both sim card slots. CM13 is available for this phone as well

The big minus on the Z2L (which is available in the US from the usual suspects - Newegg and Amazon) is the usual - no CDMA support (which means no to VZW or Sprint; a problem in places where VZW and or Sprint are better coverage-wise than AT&T or T-Mo; like Washington DC's suburbs and exurbs, or even greater Las Vegas, NV).