Afghan Council Gives Approval to Constitution

You are pointing out something that everyone knows. It's a worthless piece of information.

Ok, I am so sorry then to have made you reply twice to something you felt was irrevlevant. My bad. :rolleyes:

I am not sure what you are talking about with KFOR? What I was referring to was the UN led ousting of Milosovic. I can't see how anyone can support that but oppose Iraq. Don't say becaseu the UN sanctioned it, because that does not justify it by simply condoning.

Can you explain how you correlate the situation with Iraq and what happened in Kosvo ?

Can you explain how you correlate the situation with Iraq and what happened in Kosvo ?

There is no correlation. The neo-con supporting members will do anything they can to bad-mouth the UN.

The smear campaign is intended to help lend credibility to the concept of unilateral action by a state, normally under the pretext of "security". The reality of the situation is that those states that hold the power hold the concensus. If you dont agree, shut up or they will bomb you. If they cant bomb you (i.e. if you live in a country that has a nuclear capability) they will attack you economically.