Can't sign into the forums with my original account

I had to create another account today because with my original account I can't successfully sign into the page. I have not been able to sign in for 3 weeks now. I always get page isnt redirecting properly error. This is on every browser I have tried (firefox, safari, chrome and edge) and every OS (Windows 8.1, 10, OSX, Linux and Android) I have tried. I saw a thread earlier about this error stating it was fixed, but I still had problems. So I in an act of frustration I just created another account just to see if it would allow me to log in and it did. I have done all the deleting cookies, caches and removed add-ons as well. My original account was gotenks98. I am not sure if I will be able to log back in after I close this browser session which is why I am using my first post to report this problem.

You received a warning from a moderator that you haven't acknowledged yet (you should see this directly after logging in or while logging in).

I have merged your new account into the older one (which was kept). If you are running an ad-blocker or any other extension that is blocking javascript, forcing https or whatever then parts of this site will not load correctly as a logged in member (also for guests) consider whitelisting Neowin as we do not do anything malicious to you or your browsing session and even offer an ad free subscription for a relatively small price.