How to check which Samsung SM-G935F (S7 Edge) variant I have?

I am trying to register my phone onto Samsung's website but there are a ridiculous amount of variants of the SM-G935F.

About > Settings only appears to show "SM-G935F".

Any ideas?

eb_whichg935f-1.png

I could be wrong, but I think the exact model is also shown under settings (which settings I'm not sure, could be device) but it's been a while since I've messed with sgphones

3 minutes ago, Aheer.R.S. said:

I could be wrong, but I think the exact model is also shown under settings (which settings I'm not sure, could be device) but it's been a while since I've messed with sgphones

I think OP said that, unless there is a device info tab maybe that would have it

1 minute ago, Circaflex said:

About > Settings only appears to show "SM-G935F".

wasn't there a variant number buried in there too? (I think there was when I had an s3, but since then I've never had a Samsung phone.. (I know they changed the way the settings are displayed now)

1 minute ago, Aheer.R.S. said:

wasn't there a variant number buried in there too? (I think there was when I had an s3, but since then I've never had a Samsung phone.. (I know they changed the way the settings are displayed now)

You got to it before I could edit, the quotes system still takes some getting used it, I wanted to include what he said and my reply, but i think on the s3 there was a variant, but werent there only like 3 or 4 of those? OPs list has so many, but I know the label on the box should provide this, the same label with the esn/serial

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

You got to it before I could edit, the quotes system still takes some getting used it, I wanted to include what he said and my reply, but i think on the s3 there was a variant, but werent there only like 3 or 4 of those? OPs list has so many, but I know the label on the box should provide this, the same label with the esn/serial

I'm just really quick, my wife tell me this all the time........

wait what? :p 

13 hours ago, Circaflex said:

I believe the label on the box will give you the exact model. 

Nope, nothing on the box and nothing in Settings apart from "SM-G935F".

EDIT: The SamMobile Device Info app on the Play Store found it for me.

45 minutes ago, Elliot B. said:

Nope, nothing on the box and nothing in Settings apart from "SM-G935F".

EDIT: The SamMobile Device Info app on the Play Store found it for me.

I'm sure you're just overlooking it, the model is definitely on the white label on the box. 

10 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

I'm sure you're just overlooking it, the model is definitely on the white label on the box. 

I'm not, it's not.