Question about builds 14xxx

I have recently been aware of the new builds in the 14xxx range and was wanting to ask, will these builds be in the redstone update or this coming anniversary build this summer? I'm kinda interested since I'm on the preview release setting in the preview settings and quite excited about moving on up.

or are these 14xxx builds meant for some other update? 

Yes , The Redstone 1 release which will be named the Anniversary update will include what is in these builds. I am running 14295.rs1 which will be upgraded to the Anniversary Build as time goes by. The RS2 build will not be out until sometime in 2017. If you are in the Technical Preview Program, you should be running this build now.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Yes , The Redstone 1 release which will be named the Anniversary update will include what is in these builds. I am running 14295.rs1 which will be upgraded to the Anniversary Build as time goes by. The RS2 build will not be out until sometime in 2017. If you are in the Technical Preview Program, you should be running this build now.

I'll have to change my build setting to fast ring. I'm on preview release setting.

2 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I'll have to change my build setting to fast ring. I'm on preview release setting.

Yes but do not expect a build too soon. Sometimes it takes days but from what I hear a new build will be out tomorrow. But once you are in the TP you can drop in and out at will. I dropped out when 10586 became the Real Build. Then due to boredom, I got back into it. We normally get a new build every 7 to 10 days. I believe that 14295 was moved to the slow ring.

wow. 14295 was a massive install/update that acted like the installation aspect of when I installed Windows 10. I'm intrigued about the 14312 build. Fast Ring?