Mini iPods - Released..!

Of course they pay people to do ads for them! Remember mini-me with the 17'' Powerbook? He didn't do that for fun! Apple doesn't NEED to have celebrities.

Point taken: I forgot about those.

I withdraw my comment about not using celebrity endorcements. But I stand by my assertion that the fact apple has an advertising campaign does not prove they are failing.

"My parents gave me an iPod mini, what did your parents give you?"

"Common Sense"

In all honesty, these things are fugly as hell, if they'd too the time to colour the wheel as well it might have added some sales, but beyond that it just looks like something painted in a garage. Also to whomever stated the 3G iPod was a "manly looking" device, I think you need to reevaluate yourself almost as much as that hybrid in the pink iPod mini picture. :p I can honestly only hope you were kidding. :huh:

"My parents gave me an iPod mini, what did your parents give you?"

"Common Sense"

In all honesty, these things are fugly as hell, if they'd too the time to colour the wheel as well it might have added some sales, but beyond that it just looks like something painted in a garage. Also to whomever stated the 3G iPod was a "manly looking" device, I think you need to reevaluate yourself almost as much as that hybrid in the pink iPod mini picture. :p I can honestly only hope you were kidding. :huh:

I hope you are kidding. Do you think that your taste matches the rest of the world? Just because you don't like the looks of something, they won't sell any? Give me a break. You are either joking or just plain ignorant. There are many people I have talked to that love the look of the new ones. Personally, I think a colored wheel would look horrible, however that is just my personal opinion. There might be some that would like that. But your personal taste will never match the world's perfectly. Get a clue.... :rolleyes:

I hope you are kidding. Do you think that your taste matches the rest of the world? Just because you don't like the looks of something, they won't sell any? Give me a break. You are either joking or just plain ignorant. There are many people I have talked to that love the look of the new ones. Personally, I think a colored wheel would look horrible, however that is just my personal opinion. There might be some that would like that. But your personal taste will never match the world's perfectly. Get a clue.... :rolleyes:

Actually I'd love to see it two tone, not matching the other color but not white either--a nice complementary color.

I hope you are kidding. Do you think that your taste matches the rest of the world? Just because you don't like the looks of something, they won't sell any? Give me a break. You are either joking or just plain ignorant. There are many people I have talked to that love the look of the new ones. Personally, I think a colored wheel would look horrible, however that is just my personal opinion. There might be some that would like that. But your personal taste will never match the world's perfectly. Get a clue....  :rolleyes:

Never said my opinion was "The worlds" opinion.

Doesn't say anywhere that "Everyone thinks these are fugly" ;)

All I'm saying is that the white and silver of the 3G aren't the most manly colours, the form is nice, it's just a shame it had to be Apple, they don't seem to like making any device without that bubbly white plastic, as is shown with the iPod mini's as well. :rolleyes:

Never said my opinion was "The worlds" opinion.

Doesn't say anywhere that "Everyone thinks these are fugly" ;)

All I'm saying is that the white and silver of the 3G aren't the most manly colours, the form is nice, it's just a shame it had to be Apple, they don't seem to like making any device without that bubbly white plastic, as is shown with the iPod mini's as well. :rolleyes:

I like Apple's sense of style. If it were not for them it is more than conceivable that everyone would still have a beige coloured tower, keyboard and monitor.

I like Apple's sense of style. If it were not for them it is more than conceivable that everyone would still have a beige coloured tower, keyboard and monitor.

I don't have a problem with their DESIGNS per se, I just don't see why they stick with the candy coated nightmare colour schemes. :no:

Hmm.....for 50 dollars more one could have 15GB instead of 4GB!

Did'nt they make these to compete with the lower prices smaller devices such as Creatives Muvo NX and the Samsung Yepp which sell for one hundred dollars less?

4GB is still unecesarily large, they should have made these 2GB to save production costs and made the price $149.

If they did that, they would sell like hot cakes!

Hmm.....for 50 dollars more one could have 15GB instead of 4GB!

Did'nt they make these to compete with the lower prices smaller devices such as Creatives Muvo NX and the Samsung Yepp which sell for one hundred dollars less?

4GB is still unecesarily large, they should have made these 2GB to save production costs and made the price $149.

If they did that, they would sell like hot cakes!

indeed they would!! i know i would buy one. as it is, i wouldn't even consider it. what a flop by apple. this is so pointless