Double Posts

..Started Today.

Everytime I literally post.. Watch it won't happen on this one but it will on others.. I get a "Flood" etc warning then I go back and if I refresh it's been posted twice even though I didn't click it twice! So confusing.. Using Firebird & Satellite Uplink.

..Started Today.

Everytime I literally post.. Watch it won't happen on this one but it will on others.. I get a "Flood" etc warning then I go back and if I refresh it's been posted twice even though I didn't click it twice! So confusing.. Using Firebird & Satellite Uplink.

wtf is Satellite Uplink ??

reset your browser settings ..then try ..

wtf is Satellite Uplink ??

reset your browser settings ..then try ..

it involves a method of using 2 IP addresses to transmit data at the same time I believe

ie(for simplicy): to send the word NEOWIN, is send to the neowin server with 1 IP sending "NEO" and another IP sending "WIN" or something.

It's fine here for me in VA (same area). Then again, I'm on a cable.

At the risk of having too many useless "Me Too" posts... well...

Me Too.

Although I'm in Ontario not VA. (See value added after all!)

At the risk of having too many useless "Me Too" posts... well...

Me Too.

Although I'm in Ontario not VA. (See value added after all!)

I don't think you get it, I literally live within 20 miles of him.

I don't think you get it, I literally live within 20 miles of him.

I wasn't dissing your post. I was just saying that I have used NeoWin a fair bit today and I have not experienced one double post.

I wasn't dissing your post. I was just saying that I have used NeoWin a fair bit today and I have not experienced one double post.

I didn't take it as a diss. I don't even know why I added the "I don't think you get it" bit. Sorry about that. :blush: