Website Design Going Free

Question

Given some recent events, I'm reviewing how Studio-X does a few things. After a very kind donation of some server space from a fellow member who happens to share my view regarding helping others, I've decided that the first thing I'm going to do is take the opportunity to redesign the Studio-X site.

This means that the current design is going. If anyone wants it, just shout. I have the complete Photoshop PSD file(s) so changing logos etc for your own tastes will take seconds. (The logo is just one slice.) The PSD is sliced to give good editing capabilities, etc. The entire site colour can be changed just by adding a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to the PSD file. CSS file(s) will also be included.

Any takers will have no need to link back to me, or even mention me at all. Do with it as you will, as long as you do not attempt to the sell the design in any form whatsoever, including as a template. That is not what my work is about.

Just shout if you want it.

I should be ready to release it within 2 to 3 days when I get the new design done and transfer to the new host.

I will also include the current pages so that you can see how I used tables, etc within the layout. What I won't be able to do is support you in your own installation. You'll already have everything you need.

View The Design

Just take it. The download links are in this thread. Just download it. You don't need me to say yes. That's why I made it available to everyone and anyone.

Ahh right cool, thanks... I must have missed the links because I didnt see em, thanks again :)