Transgender woman wins Condor Ferries toilet sign discrimination case

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Well what if a guy wakes up one morning and thinks he will be a women for the day /s

hey where I am right now they are considering to let boys that identify as girls to show in girls locker rooms (and vice versa).. and these are not private stall locker rooms, they are the big open ones where you can see everyone in there at once.... just because some boy threw a hissy fit he couldn't change and shower with the girls because he says he is one......

sorry but if you have boy parts you shouldn't be allowed in with the girls in a highly vulnerable state... so easy to say I'm a girl have nothing changed to your body then go in and do something wrong.... if you are 100% transformed then sure, but until then no

2 minutes ago, neufuse said:

sorry but if you have boy parts you shouldn't be allowed in with the girls in a highly vulnerable state... so easy to say I'm a girl have nothing changed to your body then go in and do something wrong.... if you are 100% transformed then sure, but until then no

I agree with this fully,

there'll soon be legal requirements for 4 toilets/restrooms Men - Women - disabled - Other (everyone)

To play devils advocate - whilst its open to abuse, as in, I am a woman today, so I'm going in the woman's toilet", but actually they are just being perverted. At the same time, stating that anyone with a willy should be made to use the men's is also up for abuse... What if a gay guy is also a pervert and gets kicks out of watching other men go to the toilet?

5 minutes ago, restroom said:

To play devils advocate - whilst its open to abuse, as in, I am a woman today, so I'm going in the woman's toilet", but actually they are just being perverted. At the same time, stating that anyone with a willy should be made to use the men's is also up for abuse... What if a gay guy is also a pervert and gets kicks out of watching other men go to the toilet?

You should have to have man parts to use the mens room and female parts to use the womens room. If they are put on by a Surgeon doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Jason S. said:

cant say bathroom b/c youre not taking a bath. that offends me. cant say restroom b/c youre not resting. cant say 'water closet' b/c that assumes that someone is "in the closet."

let's just call it the "nondescript room". does that offend anyone? we should be careful not to offend the vast minority of people in a country of 320 million.

Ummm...I decided that I am 'nondescript' and your comment deeply offends us Nondescript folk  /s

4 hours ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

i remember when people in UK I knew refereed to it as "little girls room" or "little boys room"  (true story)

oh god, the horror of an adult man going to the "little boys room"  :o:rolleyes:

It's fairly common parlance in some regions of the UK. No one thinks anything of it.

Personally, I call it a toilet...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet-the-20-year-old-norwegian-woman-who-identifies-as-a-cat/

Does she use the Men’s or the Women’s toilets or do we place a cat box in the open,

but as privacy issues may prevail we may have to install a whole new toilet when more

of these idiots “come out” and dog toilets as well, just hope none one identifies with an

Elephant or a Hippo, I’m not cleaning that one out.

I'm Asian.  But I will start to put White as race, because that is how I feel and how I identify myself as ;) ...
I also apply Govt. benefits for my dog, since he identifies himself as human, and he does need help with his living and medical.

Thanks obama ...

7 minutes ago, MDboyz said:

I'm Asian.  But I will start to put White as race, because that is how I feel and how I identify myself as ;) ...
I also apply Govt. benefits for my dog, since he identifies himself as human, and he does need help with his living and medical.

Thanks obama ...

Hey if rachel dolezal can identify as black and get high up in the NAACP then why can't you and your dog do something similar? kxly_rachel_dolezal_3_kb_150616_4x3_992.

I'm against this whole transgender bathroom issue. NOT just on the merit of transgenders. But this issues has opened a deluge of news reports of perverts who, are subverting the issue to commit acts of absolute nastiness. my wife yesterday showed me an article in a target that a 21 year old man was caught on CCTV cameras and an arrest warrant for taking a leak in a womens bathroom while using his smartphone to take video of a women in a adjacent stall while going potty.

Today, MSNBC news on TV reported 11 states have sued the Obama Administration over this bathroom declaration.. 11 states. We mustn't forget that Thomas Jefferson was involved in drafting the "kentucky resolution" of 1798.

in a nutshell state nullification means that if the federal government oversteps its bounds, its legal powers, states CAN and SHOULD enact state nullification to keep the central government in check, the fed.. I'm including a video to educate people that while we may differ on certain issues, we should have a middle point to meet and agree on the issue of keeping the government in check.. the video from the "tenth amendment center"

This is getting ridiculous. USA is about to be a laughing stock of the whole world if Donald Trump is elected as the next Present and we have this kind of story?

If you have a pen**, go to men's restroom. If you have a ######***, use women's restroom. If you are transgender, use the sex gender you are born with. END OF STORY! 

With Trump having eliminated both the democratic attacks AND Republican attempts, Democrats have stated they will vote trump. so this shows people are waking up against the elitist and power elite regime and people are hungry to get their country back. Face it Trump haters, Trump has already won the GOP nomination.. you lost that battle. :) 

as for Trump making a laughing stock of the US, you're using the Obama tactic that has already made us a laughingstock. Obama is Inept. Trump just got through his presser and stated Muslims have thanked him for calling terrorism what it is... radical Islamic extremism. EVER notice that Obama has never called it that when it IS? 

Trump is just the man to say what he means, and does what he says. Trump will also endeavor to make us energy independent. He will reinstate the coal industry, fracking and solar albeit expensive to bring jobs back to the US. He will remove the over regulation of businesses that have left the US to bring jobs back to Americans and allow them to build businesses.

where does that leave the welfare recipients? to be able to get jobs that will allow them to make a living wage. I bet a certain amount of illegals will leave the US in fear of Trump and his wall and policies to close our border with Mexico. We should! My family came to America through Ellis Island circa 1784, Jonathon Jackson immigrated (legally). I never understood why progressives could never understand why they never honestly recognized the term "illegal immigrant", the term implies "illegal."

Full Definition of illegal

:  not according to or authorized by law :  unlawful, illicit; also :  not sanctioned by official rules (as of a game)  (Via Marriam Webster)

Illegal is illegal folks. no play on words or thrashing insane emotions and protests is going to change that. I'm glad the mexicans who are here illegal are mad. It stands to show they KNOW they are wrong.

here's a video of bernie sanders supporters protesting (illegally due to destruction of property) look at the hypocrisy of the anti trump protesters... it boggles the mind the law says they can legally assemble peacefully. this isn't happening. I say round up ALL illegals and toss them out! don't come here and wave a mexican flag in the US and expect me to support you. go back to Mexico and wave your flag.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

With Trump having eliminated both the democratic attacks AND Republican attempts, Democrats have stated they will vote trump. so this shows people are waking up against the elitist and power elite regime and people are hungry to get their country back. Face it Trump haters, Trump has already won the GOP nomination.. you lost that battle. :) 

as for Trump making a laughing stock of the US, you're using the Obama tactic that has already made us a laughingstock. Obama is Inept. Trump just got through his presser and stated Muslims have thanked him for calling terrorism what it is... radical Islamic extremism. EVER notice that Obama has never called it that when it IS? 

Trump is just the man to say what he means, and does what he says. Trump will also endeavor to make us energy independent. He will reinstate the coal industry, fracking and solar albeit expensive to bring jobs back to the US. He will remove the over regulation of businesses that have left the US to bring jobs back to Americans and allow them to build businesses.

where does that leave the welfare recipients? to be able to get jobs that will allow them to make a living wage. I bet a certain amount of illegals will leave the US in fear of Trump and his wall and policies to close our border with Mexico. We should! My family came to America through Ellis Island circa 1784, Jonathon Jackson immigrated (legally). I never understood why progressives could never understand why they never honestly recognized the term "illegal immigrant", the term implies "illegal."

Illegal is illegal folks. no play on words or thrashing insane emotions and protests is going to change that. I'm glad the mexicans who are here illegal are mad. It stands to show they KNOW they are wrong.

here's a video of bernie sanders supporters protesting (illegally due to destruction of property) look at the hypocrisy of the anti trump protesters... it boggles the mind the law says they can legally assemble peacefully. this isn't happening. I say round up ALL illegals and toss them out! don't come here and wave a mexican flag in the US and expect me to support you. go back to Mexico and wave your flag.

Man those idiots dont understand the difference between protest and riot. What a world we live in these days, hope some of them were arrested after this footage was shown. I wonder how many of them were illegal in that video? A lot of them protesting are anti-white racists Mexicans. What message were they trying to send exactly, by rioting, destroying their own city and waving the flag of Mexico? If Mexico is so great, why are they even here in the first place?

edit: just found this image from the "protest" 750x422

13 hours ago, perochan said:

This is getting ridiculous. USA is about to be a laughing stock of the whole world if Donald Trump is elected as the next Present and we have this kind of story?

If you have a pen**, go to men's restroom. If you have a ######***, use women's restroom. If you are transgender, use the sex gender you are born with. END OF STORY! 

Just to point out, this is a UK story and not the states.

12 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

Its worse in Europe\UK. We have legal and illegal entrants. Those who enter illegally then claim asylum, making their entry suddenly become legal. Then they sit their waving their countries flag and protesting that they don't like the UK\English way of life. Then your branded racist for saying you are upset that they treat you like a second or third class citizen in your own country...