'Many hurt by axeman' on German train

1 minute ago, illegaloperation said:

Do we know if he's a terrorist or a mentally ill person?

Depends on your political affiliation

• Like 2

14 hours ago, techbeck said:

Wouldnt say that.  Handy tools for chopping wood and I normally take on camping with me.  A sword on the other hand....

I'm just being facetious. Seen enough crazy people posting everywhere, saying weird stuff like this. Guess I should've added the /s to it hah.

9 hours ago, sidroc said:

I don't think so, religion can make the sane commit evil.

So can politics, tribalism, familial rivalries, and driving on the freeway at 4:00 PM. 

3 hours ago, DocM said:

So can politics, tribalism, familial rivalries, and driving on the freeway at 4:00 PM. 

and while we have seen people aren't shy to criticizes that for causing the sane to commit evil,

but now we have seen others would too shy to criticize religion for the same reason, especially if said religion is Islam.

On 7/18/2016 at 11:07 PM, illegaloperation said:

Do we know if he's a terrorist or a mentally ill person?

IS has released his video.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36832909

The so-called Islamic State has released a video purporting to show an Afghan asylum seeker making threats before attacking a German train.

The 17-year-old injured five people with an axe and knife, one critically, in the attack in Wuerzburg on Monday evening. He was shot dead by police.

In the video, a young man brandishing a knife says he is an "IS soldier" preparing for a suicide mission.

German officials say they later found a hand-painted IS flag in his room.

The teenager reportedly shouted the Islamic phrase "Allahu akbar" ("God is great") during the attack.
>