Paranormal...

Anything is possible.. I think there is ghosts (spirits) out there.. Aliens are for sure..people acutally think we are the only ones in a giant universe..come on.. we must have cousins out there somewhere..who are watching.. ready to strike at any moment.. perform tests on humans..and cows.. if its out there..and you feel it when your all alone in a dark room..you get that certain chill..and feel like someone is in the empty room with you... they are there...watching us.. waiting...

I believe all possible theories or beliefs that humans have about such things are completely false. I do not deny such events take place, however the explanations for such things are completely absurd. The beliefs humans have had throughout history to help explain "strange events" have almost always been wrong when proven with facts. Most religion back centuries ago believed that a god, or several gods controlled the weather. Now, with science, we have proven that it is not a god that controls the weather, it is the atmosphere.

Don't try to explain something that you know nothing about, and don't accept an idea just because it makes sense.

I'd say most paranormal theories are a load of crap, but that's giving crap a bad name. Then again I read Skeptical Inquirer (and half a dozen other scientific journals) for light reading, so I guess I'm a bit biased.

Talk to any number of true believers (i.e. those who religiously watch John Edwards and his ilk) and you'll see how logic goes out the window, even for those who are normally stable, rational people. Of course, I hold similar views on most world religions (believe it 'cause that guy says so!).

• 5 weeks later...
Einstein also refused to buy into Quantum Mechanics, but today it is the commonly accepted theorem.

Wonderful Site KiddofSpeed!! All those snaps and info.. Great source of info.