Multi-quote not working on Edge 38.14393.0.0 (latest)

14 minutes ago, Sylar0 said:

Multi-quote not working on Edge 38.14393.0.0 (latest) thought I best report this.

My workaround, click multi quote, click in reply box, click multi quote again.

2 minutes ago, SierraSonic said:

My workaround, click multi quote, click in reply box, click multi quote again.

Confirmed your workaround, but I've just realised in responding to you that the bug also affects single quotes. Just a heads up to the mods or whoever.

It works if you first click in the reply text box, then click quote.

Other things that i struggle with on this site are the fact that certain links won't work. Edge seems to add some strange characters to the url when clicking certain links in the Mini Spy

Edited by Stoffel
  • Like 1

On ‎2016‎08‎12 at 2:00 PM, Stoffel said:

It works if you first click in the reply text box, then click quote.

Other things that i struggle with on this site are the fact that certain links won't work. Edge seems to add some strange characters to the url when clicking certain links in the Mini Spy

I've seen this and it is a bit annoying (and I've seen Neowin links being reported for this in the Insider feedback app). I'm wondering whether this specific issue is due to Edge, since the same links work in other browsers.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:09 AM, zhangm said:

I've seen this and it is a bit annoying (and I've seen Neowin links being reported for this in the Insider feedback app). I'm wondering whether this specific issue is due to Edge, since the same links work in other browsers.

It seems to be specific to Edge, if i click on the same link in FireFox i have no issues :(

I'm really trying to use Edge as my only browser now that it has extensions, but certain sites still really struggle with Edge for me like Neowin and Facebook

I checked the changelog for CKEditor (what this forum uses) and there are no mentions of Edge fixes, plenty of IE related ones though :s