Ultimate Proof: TR3-B HIT AREA 51?

Just now, Hum said:

If the videos were crystal clear, people would say it's an obvious hoax.

How many witnesses are ready with high quality cameras, at the spur of the minute ?

UFOs don't usually appear on a schedule.

How many people are calm, with steady hands to film ?

How many times do they have tripods ?

The day will come when some guy has a 4K video camera ready -- but then will still cry fraud.

People just don't want to except things they are not used to.

So people make them blurry on purpose so they look authentic?  :laugh: Riiiiiiiight.

You conspiracy/ufo theorists have an answer for everything ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

So people make them blurry on purpose so they look authentic?  :laugh: Riiiiiiiight.

You conspiracy/ufo theorists have an answer for everything ;)

No the UFO tracks people with iPhones and then appears as they know how bad the camera is on them :D

1 hour ago, Hum said:

Who put the idea in your head -- everything on YouTube is a hoax ???

This guy runs a weekly radio show with real people calling in.

I e-mailed your comment to ThirdPhaseoftheMoon .... it will be interesting to see what they say. ;)

You're reasoning as to why it isnt fake is laughable. Psychics also had radio shows for real people to call in. I cant believe some of the stuff you post and to top it off you believe all of it.

11 hours ago, Hum said:

Who put the idea in your head -- everything on YouTube is a hoax ???

This guy runs a weekly radio show with real people calling in.

I e-mailed your comment to ThirdPhaseoftheMoon .... it will be interesting to see what they say. ;)

when did I say everything on youtube was a hoax?... I said this account is notorious for flooding youtube with fake ufo videos and pictures, never did I say everything was fake on youtube... and you emailed them, so what?

10 hours ago, Circaflex said:

You're reasoning as to why it isnt fake is laughable. Psychics also had radio shows for real people to call in. I cant believe some of the stuff you post and to top it off you believe all of it.

Posting something does not automatically mean that I believe it.

Use some common sense.

Only you can decide what you want to believe.

35 minutes ago, neufuse said:

when did I say everything on youtube was a hoax?... I said this account is notorious for flooding youtube with fake ufo videos and pictures, never did I say everything was fake on youtube... and you emailed them, so what?

Would you care to share your source of why you think that TPOTM are all fake videos ?

You could be right, but I am curious ....

On 8/28/2016 at 2:13 PM, neufuse said:

you do know that "thirdphaseofmoon" is a account set up to flood youtube with fake alien / ufo videos right?.... that's all they do for fun

Here is a lady to support you: ;)

ClickHandler.ashx?encp=ld%3d20160831%26aClickHandler.ashx?encp=ld%3d20160831%26a

It is supposed to be the microwave radiation they give off -- distorts normal light, photography.

Some frequency of microwaves counters gravity.

Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum and Colby Landrum were burned in Texas in 1980, by a UFO craft giving off powerful microwaves.

This was supposed to be a experimental military craft, using alien inspired technology.

The road where this happened was later dug up and replaced to conceal evidence, by the covert government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

Edited by Hum

23 hours ago, Hum said:

ClickHandler.ashx?encp=ld%3d20160831%26aClickHandler.ashx?encp=ld%3d20160831%26a

It is supposed to be the microwave radiation they give off -- distorts normal light, photography.

Some frequency of microwaves counters gravity.

Betty Cash, Vickie Landrum and Colby Landrum were burned in Texas in 1980, by a UFO craft giving off powerful microwaves.

This was supposed to be a experimental military craft, using alien inspired technology.

The road where this happened was later dug up and replaced to conceal evidence, by the covert government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

Lol where do you come up with this nonsense? Wikipedia of course!