Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundles Announced.

Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle (500GB)  :  Standard white Xbox One S , with the game, $299.

Things get interesting with the other ones though....

Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey Bundle (500GB)  

Fans in the U.S. can also pre-order the Storm Grey Special Edition of the 500GB bundle – which features a storm grey colored Xbox One S console and Xbox Wireless Controller plus all the other contents of the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 bundle – available starting November 1 exclusively at Microsoft Stores and Wal-Mart for $299 USD.

Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB)

For the ultimate experience only on Xbox, fans in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe can pre-order the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB), which features a military green console with matching stand and controller, a full-game download* of Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, the Hellfighter Pack, Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, a new visual appearance of the Behemoths, five Battlepacks and one month of EA Access all for $349 USD.

Source

I have to admit I still think anyone right now would be crazy to pick up an S without holding out for the potential around Scorpio. Still makes me feel a little sad when I think about how much I paid for my Xb1 Forza edition + BF4 compared to this bundle but never mind.

1 hour ago, Skiver said:

I have to admit I still think anyone right now would be crazy to pick up an S without holding out for the potential around Scorpio. Still makes me feel a little sad when I think about how much I paid for my Xb1 Forza edition + BF4 compared to this bundle but never mind.

If they dropped a black one I would of already retired my Forza console to the box, I will miss the launch sounds but :(

That grey console is dam sexy. US only?! Why Microsoft why?!