Remove persistent WeatherBug notification in Android 6.0.1?

I use the WeatherBug app to place the temperature in the notification bar up top.

However, it also places a persistent notification on the lock screen, which is messy when using a landscape lock screen.

Any ideas?

Screenshot_20160926-123718.png

48 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Settings---notification--app notification---select the app you want and turn it off.

Nope, that also disables the temperature being shown in the notification bar, which is why I have it installed.

Just now, Circaflex said:

Well that was one of multiple solutions found through google, I would recommend you google for it and start trying the various solutions. 

I did.

Then I posted here when I could not find a solution :p

Well, without knowing what you have tried, its hard to make a suggestion. Have you checked the weatherbug settings of the app itself? 

Settings>Apps, select Weatherbug, then Notifications>On The Lock Screen, and select "Don't show notifications at all."

or try these in this thread http://androidforums.com/threads/5-0-weather-displaying-on-lock-screen-dont-want-it-there.902927/

I can keep finding solutions, but without knowing what you have tried it is almost worthless to post them all. I wish you luck.