Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I doubt all polls not just CNN's.

They were very accurate last election (the real ones not the bogus "unskewed" ones)

Just now, br0adband said:

The saddest part of this whole fiasco? The American public at large actually thinks they elect the American President, go figure. ;)

It is a Rigged system and always has been.

Does it matter even in the end? It's just rich plutocrats fighting it out over power while promising some measure of promises to the peasants who vote for them while funneling money for themselves or what the law allows them to do. They'll be the ones remembered in history, we will not. At the end of the day it'll seem different on the outside but its more or less the same within. All talking points to get you riled but at least since the internet age, more transparency has surfaced or rather exposed.

This election has already favored Clinton and her mass endorsements of Hollywood elites/celebrities which hold a large sway on the public so do NOT be SURPRISED if she wins. Rigged or not, one side will be calling it so no matter the case. I am just glad the debates are over and done with and we can all go back to our normal lives of Neowin.

The biggest thing with this POTUS election outcome is, arguably, the naming of all the SCOTUS judges.  
They are the real shot-callers in this country - oh, and the illuminati :)

Sorry, had to

• Like 3

On 10/24/2016 at 11:29 AM, br0adband said:

The saddest part of this whole fiasco? The American public at large actually thinks they elect the American President, go figure. ;)

Because we do. Only 4 times have elected presidents not won the popular vote. 

On 10/24/2016 at 11:30 AM, Gary7 said:

It is a Rigged system and always has been.

No, it isn't. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dot Matrix said:

Because we do. Only 4 times have elected presidents not won the popular vote. 

No, it isn't. 

....and three of those times happened before the 1900s.  Still, it is a system people should know ... electoral college votes vs. popular votes.  Personally, I'd rather have the popular vote ... but electoral has been in place since our founding.  Rigged ... nope.

2 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

No it isn't. Why do you think it is?

...because.... Trump. :)

Here is a good little article from the BBC regarding our "rigged" election.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37682947

• Like 2

Just now, wakjak said:

Doesn't mean it's rigged. 

And thank the Heavens to the mod who moved these topics . 

Each state has separate rules for the primary. They are not the same for each party in all states, since it is for The President of every state the primary Elections should be the same for each party in all 50 states. As it is today, in one state the democrats get the votes in proportion to how the votes are cast. While in the same state The Republican candidate is winner take all. This varies from state to state, In one state the delegates do not have to vote for who the people voted for. This should be the same for every state and every candidate.  Then some states have caucuses. This is how it is rigged, there should be a level playing field for each party in every state. This has been this way for as long as I can remember and to say that it is fair would not be very accurate. Then you have The DNC screwing Bernie Sanders and most of the leadership were fired.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

The two party system is flawed.

There is nothing stopping you from supporting third parties. 

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

There is nothing stopping you from supporting third parties. 

Who was the last 3rd party candidate to win. I explained how flawed the Primary races is. There should be some consistency as it is a National election. It is flawed and the only thing rigged was what The DNC did to Sanders.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Who was the last 3rd party candidate to win. I explained how flawed the Primary races is. There should be some consistency as it is a National election. It is flawed and the only thing rigged was what The DNC did to Sanders.

It doesn't help that third parties usually nominate questionable characters. That doesn't mean you have to vote for either of the two major parties. 

Gary.gif

52 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

It doesn't help that third parties usually nominate questionable characters. That doesn't mean you have to vote for either of the two major parties. 

Gary.gif

I would not vote for either one of those jerks in your image. Johnson is a nut case. Third Party Candidates usually nominate themselves. They are the Pastry like when H.Ross Perot ran in 1992. I voted for him. He was the last creditable 3rd. Party candidate.