I need an email client

Hi guys. Can someone please recommend an email app for Android that has rules? You know, like in Outlook for example. I need to set up an email account on my phone, but there are some incoming emails that I need to be automatically moved in certain folder, marked as read, etc. 

Thanks! :)

P.S. Don't know if it matters, but the account will be added as IMAP.

On 11/3/2016 at 4:30 PM, TDT said:

Hi guys. Can someone please recommend an email app for Android that has rules? You know, like in Outlook for example. I need to set up an email account on my phone, but there are some incoming emails that I need to be automatically moved in certain folder, marked as read, etc. 

Thanks! :)

P.S. Don't know if it matters, but the account will be added as IMAP.

Outlook supports IMAP4 in the Android version (as well as the desktop version), which comes in handy for me, as Comcast XFINITY switched to IMAP4 (from POP3) a few years back.  Both versions (in fact, *all* versions of Outlook) support autodetection of IMAP4 as of Outlook 2013.

5 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

Outlook supports IMAP4 in the Android version (as well as the desktop version), which comes in handy for me, as Comcast XFINITY switched to IMAP4 (from POP3) a few years back.  Both versions (in fact, *all* versions of Outlook) support autodetection of IMAP4 as of Outlook 2013.

I know that, my issue was about the rules feature. :) None of the Android email clients I've tried have this, except MailDroid and it's pretty basic. Weird.