Will The CIA Assassinate Trump? Ron Paul Warns Of "More Powerful, Shadow Government"

Will The CIA Assassinate Trump? Ron Paul Warns Of "More Powerful, Shadow Government"

Former congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul warned of the shadow government taking control of President Trump’s administration before it was even formed:

You know, we look at the president, we look at what he said, we look at what he might do, and we look at his advisors, but quite frankly, there is an outside source, which we refer to as a deep state or a shadow government. There is a lot of influence by people that are actually more powerful than our government itself, our president and on up...

21 hours ago, SpeedyTheSnail said:

Don't get your hopes up Neowin.

Queue <snip>

Queue us for what? For how ridiculously stupid the idea of a "shadow government" is? Or that it now seems that Ron Paul has gone senile and should just retired?

I'm glad that this was posted in the conspiracy section, because it's beyond cuckoo.. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wakjak said:

I'm glad that this was posted in the conspiracy section, because it's beyond cuckoo.. 

It wasn't it had to be moved there

• 2 weeks later...

You guys should read up on Wikileaks and the actual FBI cable that the FBI released regarding Hillary Clintons email. They specifically mention the 7th Floor shadow government. Its all real. Its just sad no one wants to find out the truth but rely on their MSM.

On 1/15/2017 at 9:23 PM, wakjak said:

... how ridiculously stupid the idea of a "shadow government" is? Or that it now seems that Ron Paul has gone senile and should just retired?

Don't be fooled. There are many witnesses to the reality of our Shadow government.

Where do you think the missing trillions of dollars go ?

In to Black projects.

The Shadow government has it's own advanced Military and technology.

Events are not left up to whomever stumbles in to government every 4 years.

• 4 months later...