To mods, what posts are now post count locked

:lamp: ! (Y) :happy:

That may be the first time I've ever seen the Lightbulb emote ever used here (if used before, I just must have missed it). :laugh:

The post-count lock is a great way to distinguish between members who are genuinely contributing to the game and those who are only there for the numbers.

Since the lock has come into effect there has already been a dramatic fall in the amount of posts made. It just goes to show....

yeah. wonder who :ninja:

I don't get this. I am not trying to be a smartass here but I though I joined Neowin.net to be a member here not caring about my post count.

On some forums you need 500 posts to have the ability to have a custom title. Here you need 50 or less, I do not know the exact number. So you achieve that in 2,3 days.

Second, why care about the number of posts? I thought the quote "Quality over quanity" would be appropiate here. I mean the quality of your post is 10x as important as how many posts you have made.

And last, you come to Neowin.net to have fun. :whistle:

I will stop ranting now. :rofl:

50 posts in 2 to 3 days!

You spammer! :p

NOt really, make a reply or 2 in each forum here and you have reached that amount of posts. :p

lol.. but isn't that kind of obvious that there is something strange among the title? :laugh: :rolleyes:

can you imagine with the number of post you have in the person before, you would have around 400 more posts that you are having right now :p