Neowin's Aussie Football League Thread

Never followed Aussie Rules however I was introduced to the game in high school by my phys-ed teacher who had a vacation to 'the land down under'. Such a great game. Would love to go and see a live game.

Why not get a rugby union thread aswell? If you feel the need for a certain thread you can start it. That's why this forum is here. :p

Looking at his face it most certainly did. He never cried though, I don't think I have anyone seen that strong. The coach says he has a spirit which is amazing. The guy will never stop. He kept on playing with those ribs broken untill the coach forced him off the field.

But damn it must hurt!

Why not get a rugby union thread aswell? If you feel the need for a certain thread you can start it. That's why this forum is here:p:p

As I stated above...

Start on:D:D

Not much of a NSW game, but I think Sydney deserve to win it after being so close. :D

Lol! If NSW didn't exist, the game'd be twice as big as it is!

how can anyone not even suggest Brisbane winning 4 in a row? they have the team and the xperience to do it!

Nrl is heaps better then Afl :p

No, they have the BIASED FUNDING to do it! The AFL board is doing that more and more - dishing out money and bigger salary caps unfarily.