Neowin's Aussie Football League Thread

sounds like a victorian complaining about loosing "their" own game:P

if they didnt do that, what kind of league would it be? you would have the brisbane bears still struggiling to survive most of australia clueless to the game.. that fuding has helped turn QLD into a 50/50 nrl/afl state

sounds like a victorian complaining about loosing "their" own game:P

if they didnt do that, what kind of league would it be? you would have the brisbane bears still struggiling to survive most of australia clueless to the game.. that fuding has helped turn QLD into a 50/50 nrl/afl state

Yes, I give full credit to that fact, but point is, that should have been scaled down a long time ago. I mean - they were GIVEN the Lions. No they are still being GIVEN (or at least, allowed to do) more!

LOL, damn Blues, why can't they play better?! Grr.. I used to follow footy a lot until the Blues started going down like a 2 dollar ho.

Go the Blues!

EDIT: WOOOO!!! GO QR!!! LOL

HAHAHA True that!

You know I was at Intencity at Chadstone, and they had the Collingwood flag stickers on the floors, and like the logo dangling from the ceiling? lol

Umm anyone remember that team called Brisbane Lions? Premiers in 01, 02, 03 and pretty sure 04.

Never followed this game untill Brisbane started winning, hey we gotta be good at something? oh yeah, we are on the top of the table in NBL and have a strong team in NRL.

First time I played this game was in a class at school last year, and our team won the tournament.

Umm anyone remember that team called Brisbane Lions? Premiers in 01, 02, 03 and pretty sure 04.

Never followed this game untill Brisbane started winning, hey we gotta be good at something? oh yeah, we are on the top of the table in NBL and have a strong team in NRL.

First time I played this game was in a class at school last year, and our team won the tournament.

Smartarsed Queenslander - Get 'im! :p