Navigation tweak, leaderboard feature enabled

Hi all,

I have updated the navigation of the forums to place the Forum link on the most left, enabled the Leaderboard feature for those that can access "likes" (or reputation) and placed it next to the Forum tab.

Software tab was removed and "Deals" added in it's place.

It's a minor update, but significant due to the shuffle and swapping out of certain areas of the site :) 

Edit: Scratch that, I prefer News on the far left :p Enjoy the Leaderboard feature though!

• Like 3

While this is a nice update, could you please please please look into the 2FA issue? There is no point having extra features turned on if we can't secure out account a little more.

5 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

While this is a nice update, could you please please please look into the 2FA issue? There is no point having extra features turned on if we can't secure out account a little more.

That's something for the devs so please stop "summoning" me for dev requests :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

That's something for the devs so please stop "summoning" me for dev requests :)

I would have, but I still have not heard a single word from the devs about this.

13 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

I would have, but I still have not heard a single word from the devs about this.

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact I can't dev, and the issues have been reported. I am not their personal keeper :p It frustrates me too....

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Yeah but it doesn't change the fact I can't dev, and the issues have been reported. I am not their personal keeper :p It frustrates me too....

You also shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone either bud, it's your site, you've said "it's getting done" that should be enough. (Y)

Just out of curiosity, would you consider moving it under the 'More' dropdown?

16 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Sounds like you need new devs if they aren't providing you satisfactory results. No point throwing money at a problem that doesn't get solved. Problems don't seem to get fixed very often. Instead it seems like it's a wait an see if the next forum update fixes it sort of thing. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

You also shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone either bud, it's your site, you've said "it's getting done" that should be enough. (Y)

Just out of curiosity, would you consider moving it under the 'More' dropdown?

Leaderboard is now under the Forum tab sub navigation :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Leaderboard is now under the Forum tab sub navigation :)

Following Navigation changes break 'Sticky Navigation' theme. :-)

2 minutes ago, Danielx64 said:

That odd:

menu.thumb.png.82536fda4627e278bab08e49f092acff.png

hmm after playing it seems it opens on a click now, i'm sure it used to open on hover

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brandon H said:

hmm after playing it seems it opens on a click now, i'm sure it used to open on hover

There is one under forum that does the same thing as well. I don't recall that open on hover though. May be wrong but I think more was always a drop down menu