More desktop/mobile tweaks in the forums (font-size increase)

Yesterday I went through a few sections bumping the font sizes throughout the forums, as a result the forums are much more "readable" on mobile devices.

Screenshot_20170409-094845.pngScreenshot_20170409-094914.pngScreenshot_20170409-094923.pngScreenshot_20170409-094946.png

With the main forum index (first image), I removed the default "Forum" page title to save a bit of height

• Per Forum guidelines (text under Site Announcements) will be hidden for guests today if I can find the proper "if" statement for it :| Thanks Dave!
  • I will decrease the forum guidelines in most forums today as well and link to a pinned topic in the forum instead.
  • I want the MiniSpy to go across the whole width of the Board Index (above the sidebar), but I need a dev for that, this is also due to the increased font on desktop. Thanks Dave!

Other feedback welcomed.

Hmm, I checked the CSS for the darkside theme and it looked like they inherited the sizes that I actually checked, but I'll double check.

1 minute ago, Steven P. said:

Hmm, I checked the CSS for the darkside theme and it looked like they inherited the sizes that I actually checked, but I'll double check.

Thanks again :)

• Like 2

Posting guidelines removed for guests with the help of DaveLegg :)

Screenshot_20170409-094914.png.b3014b618b4b7489c9c77d4fcec76b49.pngScreenshot_20170409-124048.png

^ difference. Note the slight font bump for topic titles :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...