Eagles or Panthers?

Who will win the NFC?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Carolina Panthers

they both have pretty good defences but i like the panthers more than the eagles... but if the eagles can get off thier 2 time losing streak in the NFC championship game, then they will make a believer outta me... then on the other hand if the eagles do win, congrats, but i think McNabb is going to choke again.

ive been thinking about it all week and i have yet to come up with a pick. all i have decided is that the winner of this game will win the superbowl. i really think this is philadelphia's last shot. 3 straight nfc championship losses would be brutal. but, you gotta love the underdog, so the panthers look good too

ive been thinking about it all week and i have yet to come up with a pick. all i have decided is that the winner of this game will win the superbowl. i really think this is philadelphia's last shot. 3 straight nfc championship losses would be brutal. but, you gotta love the underdog, so the panthers look good too

No way man. Everyone knows that the real championship is the AFC. The winner of that will win the bowl.

Oh man this is such classic Eagles, I knew this was going to happen. Everything that could possibly go wrong did. Looks like I am going to have to put my avatar and sig away for next year's NFC championship when we lose again. The Panthers did a hell of a job, especially the guy who got three interceptions. At least one team was prepared to play.

Edited by jmole

yep, Panthers did a hell job of their performance! well we know whats in superbowl!

Patriots vs Panthers!

Its funny that everybody isnt support panthers all the way thru playoffs, and panthers r pulling all the strings! Well go panthers! Patriots vs Panthers should be a good game

As much as Eagles want to blame it on Donovans injury, the fact of the matter is that the Eagles were not ready to play. The recievers in particular played like crap, but overall the intensity wasnt there. At least Brian Dawkins tried to fire up the team a number of occasions.

As much as Eagles want to blame it on Donovans injury, the fact of the matter is that the Eagles were not ready to play. The recievers in particular played like crap, but overall the intensity wasnt there. At least Brian Dawkins tried to fire up the team a number of occasions.

And you have to give it to Duce Staley too, you could see he was trying to give it his all. He tried to put extra yardage on plays that were practically dead. If he is not resigned I will miss him.

And you have to give it to Duce Staley too, you could see he was trying to give it his all. He tried to put extra yardage on plays that were practically dead. If he is not resigned I will miss him.

Agreed, I forgot about Duce