Eagles or Panthers?

Who will win the NFC?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Carolina Panthers

Sigh, if the WR's would make a catch, with exception to Freddie, who played his heart out, the outcome would have been different.

McNabb played just as well injured as healthy, no excuses there. And Detmer played almost perfectly as well. James Thrash is just about the most worthless Wide Reciever I've ever come accross -- he made maybe two big plays all year, and dropped some huge ones during tonight's game.

To tell you the truth, I was not especially impressed with Carolina. They played an okay game. The only thing I was impressed with was their secondary.

Oh, and the referee's were retarded. How can you not call a late hit on that McNabb play? But they made bad calls both way, so it evened out in the end. Still, Kukar is a douchebag.

It's really hard to be an Eagles fan this time of year... *sigh*.

Best of luck to the Patriots and Panthers, but man... I hope the Patriots beat the hell out of Carolina... :/

To tell you the truth, I was not especially impressed with Carolina. They played an okay game. The only thing I was impressed with was their secondary.

Dan Morgan also turned in a great game, it's funny to mention the secondary.. as most people considered that the weakness all year but Ricky Manning Jr. has really stepped up.

Carolina isn't flashy, they just win games with castoff players.

Carolina isn't flashy, they just win games with castoff players.

I thought that was funny during the intros when they said the Panthers' players were from the Island of Misfit Players.

• 2 weeks later...