Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: May 2017

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of May. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from May 16th to June 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Monday, May 1st, Star Wars: The Force Unleased II ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through May 15th. Then on May 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga ($19.99 ERP) for free through May 31st.

Read more about May Games with Gold titles over at Xbox Wire.

See last month’s Games With Gold here.

*Titles are available as free downloads for qualifying Xbox Live Gold members in all markets where Xbox Live is available. Some regions may offer different titles depending on market availability.

-----

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: April 2017

Not bad, but I don't have my Xbox One with me atm so I'm back to PC only gaming for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2 and Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved are coming to Xbox One Back Compat today.

This week's Deals with Gold and Spotlight sale. Discounts are valid now through to 8th May.

This week also has a Capcom publisher sale inc titles like Dead Rising, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil.

Source

Also, to celebrate May 4th....

Tweeted by Xbox UK, but should be applicable to other markets too.

So tempted to pick up RE7 with Xbox Play Anywhere.   for 46Euros on sale now.

Hard Corps: Uprising, Harms Way, Band of Bugs, Bullet Soul and Bullet Soul -Infinite Burst- are coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today.

Wow, ME:A already going on sale?  It hasn't been out that long either, I guess sales must be weak?

Just saw a tweet from Major Nelson. Backward Compatibility sale is starting May 16, with 275 titles on sale.

This week's Deals with Gold and Spotlight sale. Discounts are valid now through to 22nd May. This week there is also the Backward Compatibility title super sale, where it looks like all the titles added to the BC catalogue are on sale.

Source

Edit - Hadn't realised that I didn't hit post on this. Fail

Another free play weekend coming up. Unlocks multiplayer for all Xbox owners. Also includes being able to play Minecraft free all weekend runs from the 18 to the 21. 

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic