Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: June 2017

Play together with Xbox Live Gold. June's 2017 Games with Gold lineup for Xbox One includes: Speedrunners and Watch Dogs. Bonus DLC for Phantom Dust on Xbox One as well. For Xbox 360 owners (and through Xbox One backward compatibility), June kicks off with Assassin's Creed III, followed by Dragon Age: Origins. June's lineup provides over $94 dollars in value and up to 4000 gamerscore.

-----

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: May 2017

7 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Phantom Dust appears to be free in the store, not sure if that's a deal at the moment or if it's normally free.

That was a promo from last week. Not sure if it will always be free or not though, so grab it while you can if you're interested.

There's also a free Ori & The Blind Forest Definitive Edition upgrade for owners of the original game. That promo ends today but the Definitive Edition just went on 50% sale anyway.

And seeing as I'm here, This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale + Microsoft Publisher Sale

I hated Watchdogs, only played it for an hour and put it back in the case. May have sorted it out by now, impressive month but for those who don't have a copy.

18 minutes ago, Vandalsquad said:

I hated Watchdogs, only played it for an hour and put it back in the case. May have sorted it out by now, impressive month but for those who don't have a copy.

I picked it up a while ago but have only just com around to playing it...it's not the best game and it does have it's issues.

I agree as well, it was ok for me overall, not great but not terrible either.  I played it on the PC back then, I might get WD2 at some point but it's not high on my list of things to play.

As far as the GwG for June go, the only ones I'm interested in are the 360 games.  Speedrunners doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy, and I don't care for Watch Dogs.

For the longest time I was on the fence about starting a gold subscription, but with all the games I've grabbed from the GwG promotion I'm glad I did.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 12 June 2017. There are also a number of Call of Duty titles on sale for those interested!

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 19 June 2017

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 26 June 2017

Source

• Like 1

I went ahead and grabbed the turing test for 6euros, good deal and the game interests me.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 03 July 2017

Source

Hopefully we should be seeing the next batch of GwG soon.

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic