Super Bowl XXXVIII

awesome, awesome game... for a Pats fan in Massachusetts it a dream... i'll be in boston on tuesday, thats for sure!

Talk about a nail-biter! Nothing like keeping you on the edge of your seat ;)

I'll be in in the crowd as well. I hope it's another Million+ turnout this year :D

proud you didn't watch it? then you're not a football fan, clearly.

not at all. to be honest i havent watched a single game of what you call football :angry:

not at all. to be honest i havent watched a single game of what you call football :angry:

so why come in this thread? did you think that a topic called superbowl XXXVIII could be about anything other than um.. the superbowl?

first of all it is not football!

it's only a game where you throw ball with your HANDS and not kick it all the time like in real FOOTBALL. (americans for some reasons call it soccer)

and yeah, maybe it was good. just not my type of game :laugh:

first of all it is not football!

it's only a game where you throw ball with your HANDS and not kick it all the time like in real FOOTBALL. (americans for some reasons call it soccer)

and yeah, maybe it was good. just not my type of game :laugh:

get over it. This is American culture, not any other country's. I'm proud you didnt watch it too! :rolleyes:

I thought Vrabel should have been MVP.

6 Tackles

2 Sacks

1 Forced Fumble

AND

1 Touchdown :cool:

Another thing that Vrabel does is play in the 'big' set on offense, plus he plays both ways on special teams. There's your MVP, but it almost always goes to the "skill" players (QB,WR,RB,or in rare case a defensive player if they have a bunch of interceptions).

I doubt it bothers anyone on the team that Brady is MVP