Super Bowl XXXVIII

Panthers. theyve come this far, whats one more upset?

im with this! Everybody rooting for an overrated or great team when underdogs have been winning and beating good teams on the road to superbowl?

Go panthers! here comes one more upset! gotta love the upsets!

hey, i'm all for upsets. this will be like when the pats were the underdogs against the rams. except, weren't the pats kinda underdogs too? if it wasn't for the weather, everyone figured manning and crew to roll.

the pats play my kinda football. ball control, an offense that plays within themselves, and a strong defense that holds everything together. oh, and good special teams play too.

This is going to be the worst Super Bowl ever. Well, maybe 2nd worst ... that Giants vs Ravens game was pretty bad too. Patriots are going to roll all over the Panthers ... the Patriots have a good rush defense and Delhomme will be demolished by Law & Poole. The young DBacks of the Panthers will get torched by a healthy Brady... No contest, man.

the Patriots have kinda done a role reversal here. 2 years ago they entered the superbowl as heavy underdogs to a dominant team that won the superbowl 2 years before, the rams. Now, the Panthers enter the superbowl as heavy underdogs to a dominant team that won the superbowl 2 years ago, the Patrioits. Will history repeat itself? i hope so. Carolina reminds me a lot of the '98 Falcons, a team that came out of nowhere to make it to the superbowl, although the falcons kinda sucked it up in the superbowl

This was the Super Bowl match-up I was hoping for. And it happened! Anyway, I want the Patriots to win, although if the Panthers win, it won't be too bad. I'm just glad the Colts, Rams, Chiefs, and Eagles aren't there. Nobody gave the Panthers a chance (especially that Eagles fan that keeps posting here saying Carolina sucks...???) and the talk all year long in the AFC was the Chiefs then the Colts.

It's about time these two TEAMS get some respect. What's great is neither team has a true super star. And these are the two best coaches in the game right now. Let's get it on!

so how many people do we have here from Carolina and the Boston area?

heh I was born in North Carolina, only lived there for 3 years, I have now been in Boston for 6 years. The other gap was spent in California.

Hopefully gthe game will be exciting.

It's about time these two TEAMS get some respect. What's great is neither team has a true super star. And these are the two best coaches in the game right now. Let's get it on!

um... i hope you don't forget panthers' stephen davis. he is one of the big reasons why panthers have such a good running game and partly the reason for them going to playoffs and beyond.

i just wish davis was still with the skins under gibbs II era

i would like to see the panthers win because i have great dislike for the pats... don't care too much, my fav team didn't come close, heh...