Israel Successfully Hacked ISIS Computers; Trump Leaked It to the Russians, NYT Reports

Cabinet members give Trump unusual tribute...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/trump-cabinet-tribute/index.html

"I want to thank you for getting this country moving again, and working again," said Elaine Chao, the secretary of Transportation.

Moving again? I didn't know our cars didn't run before. Thanks Obama. Thanks a lot.

"It's a new day at the United Nations. We now have a very strong voice," said Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN. "People know what the United States is for. They know what we're against. They see us leading across the board."

Is that what it means that our allies are distrustful of and laughing at us? We are leading across the board with a strong voice? I would have gotten that question wrong.

Sooner or later one of the republicans in congress will grow one third of a testicle and decide this game has gone on long enough. How far down the drain does the reputation of the United States need to go before we remove this buffoon and his clowns from office?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pishaw said:

Is that what it means that our allies are distrustful of and laughing at us? We are leading across the board with a strong voice? I would have gotten that question wrong.

Stop believing everything you read in the news.  None of the US allies have come out and criticized their co-operation.  

2 minutes ago, SpyCatcher said:

Are you aware CURRENTLY the USA and Russia share the most secretive information everyday?

I'm sure there are some out there so brainwashed that they think the US and Russia are at war.

2 hours ago, SpyCatcher said:

You are wasting valuable time responding to any of Wakjak's comments.

You're right, he would have been, had he been replying to my comments. Thanks for being obsessed with me :D.

1 hour ago, Rippleman said:

BUZZFEED is in with Israeli Intelligence???!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, the same Buzzfeed that broke the Dossier story, which was then corroborated by the rest of the news agencies. That Buzzfeed.

Wait, while I "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" right back to you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ctebah said:

None of the US allies have come out and criticized their co-operation.  

really? lots of countries have said they will be rethinking their sharing of information with the US. That would be a pretty harsh criticism if you ask me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wakjak said:

really? lots of countries have said they will be rethinking their sharing of information with the US. That would be a pretty harsh criticism if you ask me.

Which ones?

Lets see some quotes from officials of those countries.  We will wait...

32 minutes ago, wakjak said:

You're right, he would have been, had he been replying to my comments. Thanks for being obsessed with me :D.

Yes, the same Buzzfeed that broke the Dossier story, which was then corroborated by the rest of the news agencies. That Buzzfeed.

Wait, while I "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" right back to you.

:) you go girl! buzzfeed... hehe, still laughing about that one.

29 minutes ago, ctebah said:

Which ones?

Lets see some quotes from officials of those countries.  We will wait...

You know how little boys just can't stop running their mouths, like when the Russians come over? The other heads of state don't act like that. And the Mossad, just to name one, don't publicly state their intelligence protocols. And our European allies clearly see Trump for what he is. Half the people associated with him are under investigation by this government. Why would anyone trust these people?

But I am sure Infowars and Fox News tells you how everything is going according to plan, just fine. Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, Pishaw said:

You know how little boys just can't stop running their mouths, like when the Russians come over? The other heads of state don't act like that. And the Mossad, just to name one, don't publicly state their intelligence protocols. And our European allies clearly see Trump for what he is. Half the people associated with him are under investigation by this government. Why would anyone trust these people?

But I am sure Infowars and Fox News tells you how everything is going according to plan, just fine. Good luck with that.

Lets see some quotes from officials of those countries.  We will wait...

This is absurd to call this "leaking" - 

Can you imagine the storm of tears that snowflakes would whine about if things went the other way ?

Israel gives Trump info
Trump doesn't do anything because Israel said to be cautious.  
A laptop "battery" bomb kills 200 people.

Next day it comes out that Trump had actionable knowledge yet was "cautious" and didnt say anything ?

Everyone would be justified in complaining then - he could have prevented deaths and did nothing.

Certain snowflakes need to reel it in 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T3X4S said:

This is absurd to call this "leaking" - 

Can you imagine the storm of tears that snowflakes would whine about if things went the other way ?

Israel gives Trump info
Trump doesn't do anything because Israel said to be cautious.  
A laptop "battery" bomb kills 200 people.

Next day it comes out that Trump had actionable knowledge yet was "cautious" and didnt say anything ?

Everyone would be justified in complaining then - he could have prevented deaths and did nothing.

Certain snowflakes need to reel it in 

How gullible do you have to be to think that when Trump told the Russian ambassador that he gets 'great intel' he was trying to save the lives of people that fly Areoflot? That's just dumb, there's no other way to put it. He was trying to show them what a big shot he is. But the Russians already know the president of the United States is a big shot. Apparently Trump was unaware of that.

What makes you think everyone that disagrees with you is a snowflake? Just because I don't go to Aryan Nation or alt-right meetings doesn't make me a snowflake. You need to get out more, young lady. Contrary to what you've been led to believe, I would snowflake the daylights out of someone that called me that. I'd be careful using that term in public. You'd find people that don't support Trump are not what you've been told they are.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Pishaw said:

How gullible do you have to be to think that when Trump told the Russian ambassador that he gets 'great intel' he was trying to save the lives of people that fly Areoflot? That's just dumb, there's no other way to put it. He was trying to show them what a big shot he is. But the Russians already know the president of the United States is a big shot. Apparently Trump was unaware of that.

Wait, so others are gullible but Trump did it because he wanted to show off?  That's the stupidest thing I've read in a very long time.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Stop the namecalling. Stop the bickering or this thread will be locked.

If anyone is going to present facts about "russia did this" or "trump did that", it'd be good to cite some sources as proof, too.