Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: July 2017

For the month of July, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Grow Up ($9.99 ERP) for free during the month of July. Runbow ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from July 16th to August 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting July 1st, Kane & Lynch 2 ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through July 15th. Then on July 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game ($19.99 ERP) for free through July 31st.

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: June 2017

I remember watching some Lets plays on Grow up some time ago, looks like a fun game. runbow could be interesting too, had a lot of fun out of speed runners so hoping this can also be a good little surprise.

I guess we can now start adding the new titles being added to Gamepass to this thread now. 

7 titles will be added on the 1st of July -

• Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Resident Evil 6
  • F1 2015
  • The Flame In The Flood
  • Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition
  • Bard’s Gold
  • Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine

Source

• DrunknMunky pinned this topic

I swear they seem to be running these more and more often, but there's another Ultimate Game sale happening. Runs from June 30th to July 10th. Usual stuff. 300+ titles, up to 65% off and 10% off extra for Gold members

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

I guess we can now start adding the new titles being added to Gamepass to this thread now. 

7 titles will be added on the 1st of July -

• Dead Island Definitive Edition
  • Resident Evil 6
  • F1 2015
  • The Flame In The Flood
  • Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition
  • Bard’s Gold
  • Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine

Source

:yes: It seems as good of place as any and saves us pinning yet another topic :p

Since the game pass library will be in flux it's worth posting the new additions and later on what they take out.

Ultimate Game Sale deals are now live. Sure there's something for everyone!

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 10 July 2017. A little later  than usual because of the American holiday - MJ

Source

Don't forget that the Ultimate sale is still on. 

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 17 July 2017.

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 24 July 2017.

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 31 July 2017.

Source

Also the August Games with Gold may have leaked but take them with a pinch of salt. 

• Xbox One - Firewatch & Assassin's Creed Chronicles India
  • Xbox 360 - Condemned and Forza Horizon 2

Just a note on the above, worth remembering that the all 360 games going forward for GwG are also automatically BC too

Firewatch! If you haven't played that it should be a crime not to grab that for free

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 31 July 2017.

Source

Also the August Games with Gold may have leaked but take them with a pinch of salt. 

Just a note on the above, worth remembering that the all 360 games going forward for GwG are also automatically BC too

I've watched a playthrough of Firewatch, I can't imagine enjoying the game after seeing the vast majority of what it has to offer.

Haven't we had FH2 before?

Meh month for me if this is it :(

6 minutes ago, Skiver said:

I've watched a playthrough of Firewatch, I can't imagine enjoying the game after seeing the vast majority of what it has to offer.

Haven't we had FH2 before?

Meh month for me if this is it :(

Yeah, if you've seen it, there isn't much else to it tbh. Picked it up in one of the last summer sales, great game otherwise. The ending was a little meh, but the rest was fantastic. 

I guess we give it a few more days and get the official word from MS or Major Nelson.

Edit - I've just seen some pics of the alleged first leak and it looks a little fake. 

I'm not overly keen on either offering, to be honest. Gigantic is just not my type of game and Dark souls will likely end with me smashing something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Source

Man I could use Condemned.  And the sequel, which never seemed to exist digitally.  That was a great series.

23 minutes ago, dwLostCat said:

Man I could use Condemned.  And the sequel, which never seemed to exist digitally.  That was a great series.

Yeah it's was one of those really creepy games with great atmosphere. Really gritty. 

And a few games coming to BC today. GYRUSS, Raiden IV and Red Faction: Armageddon

August 2017 Games with Gold:

Xbox One: Slime Rancher and Trials Fusion

Xbox 360: Bayonetta and Red Faction Armageddon

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic